What's new

8,000 watt soilless, hurr we go

BIGGS

Veteran
nice setup bro, just wondering if you get carbon dust on your bulbs from your carbon filter?

nephrosis

Well let me start off by saying WOW, just started getting back into my roots and im glad i never deleted my account from 2007. THIS is the single most interesting/detailed (pictures).

If you dont mind me asking, what are you using on your walls? Paint ofcourse but what is that plastic sheeting thats covering only the top half? is that so when it flowers the buds dont stick to the walls themselves? aka paint?

Im currently doing my FIRST personal grow and i want to do it right. Im getting,today or tomorrow, 2 600w dual ballast systems which can use both hps and mh. later on we are moving and going to beable to use a complete room for growing but atm we need to use the garage. Any tips for a nub? Did you have a plan for building this room before you made it or did you just have a basic concept and add on over time?

I cant WAIT till your babys start to flower, your setup looks absolutely superior. I am Definitely going to bookmark this bad boy.:blowbubbles: <time for a break

D

DHF

Fortune favors the prepared mind.....Killer job Bro....

Peace...DHF...:ying:......

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
AC exhaust to attic
View Image

4'x10' tilted table
View Image

I got lazy yesterday and didn't get a lot of work done, next time I post shit will be lookin real clean. View Image

Thanks for stoppin by HarmonyKing, hup234, KushIsMyCologne and toxic_hippie. View Image
]

This looks alot simpler than some of the window ac's exhaust boxes ive seen built. Hows it workin for you?

Do you have any issues with the ac dripping?

praisehim.

Veteran
bigger the plants, the bigger the buds. For what your trying to achieve with those kushs, i would get them tall and lollipop, so you only have a nice top canopy of buds.

as you know, kushs yield shit usually, bubbas pretty good... but so you dont end up in debt after your first run, i would get them a decent size..

socal ehh ? check sdf3 thread.

D

DHF

My old ass finally figured out that you were uploadin pics to the site just so I could see em and yeah......

My proxy and pore `ol dial up shit on my farm in the middle of Hell was givin me issues without em bein onsite , so thanks again...anyways....

Holler if I can help....

Respect....DHF.....:ying:.....

raiderman

really ns settup and beautiful plants,,i only have 7 sqare ft ..i could really use an upgrade but i'm also in the woods so it evens out,keep it up,rdr.

shmalphy

Veteran
Electric/flipflop
Pulled 50 amps from 100amp main to subpanel in the garage.

30 amps to 4 240volt outlets for ballasts
20 amps to 4 120volt in each room for utilities
15 amps to 2 120 volt in each room for AC units
That is 65 amps no?

L

LuckyPunch

building a new grow room is fun pur ,iosnt it ;)
nice thread
have fun with your plants
and with allahs energy stay safe bro !

shmalphy

Veteran
OK, now I get it. I am having an electrician upgrade my service soon, and I was just curious how you got those numbers. I have an old 60 amp (120v) glass fuse panel lol so I need more power...

Thanks