What's new

600w Grow GHS Superbud

elkbrew

Just read that if you take cuttings from a polyploid plant all of the cuttings and seeds will also be polyploid. Should have took a couple earlier :(

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

elkbrew

Gave the girls some water today. I raised the dose of Canna Terra Flores from 3/5 to 4/5 of full dose. Hoping to see some awsome floowers!! ;)

Any tip for when to start using pk 13/14?

S-V-K

Gave the girls some water today. I raised the dose of Canna Terra Flores from 3/5 to 4/5 of full dose. Hoping to see some awsome floowers!! ;)

Any tip for when to start using pk 13/14?

PK 13/14 - 3 weeks before harvest for a week. That's what I do in DWC maybe soil is different.

Ohmless

elkbrew; ohmless: Your are talking about "super cropping" said:
technically I believe it is called supercropping, but I have always been more gentle that it has been shown in magazines. No drastic bending after the crush. I would say I crush until it gives and not to the point that the stem won't support itself. No loss of vigor or anything to overcome. I think the thicker stems are beneficial in allowing more fluids to travel to the colas.

Canopy looks real nice BTW

G

Guest 315072

use the pk once the buds are like dime size.. for a week.. is what ive been doing with no problems.. some people use further into flower.. but with the canna line.. it works good !! if i could post pictures id show ya guys my shit.. got some amazing buds with the canna line!

G

Guest 315072

and i count flowering.. as wen i first start to see buds form.. not wen i switch to 12 and 12.. so if its an 8 week strain.. its going to take like 9 weeks.. to get cloudy to amber trichs.. depending on strain! but ya ive been counting from the day i seed buds and let me tell u .. get urself a 60-100x handheld microscope... and go on Trichs only.. fuck flower days.. i dont even date my shit anymore.. just go by the trichs.. !!!

elkbrew

and i count flowering.. as wen i first start to see buds form.. not wen i switch to 12 and 12.. so if its an 8 week strain.. its going to take like 9 weeks.. to get cloudy to amber trichs.. depending on strain! but ya ive been counting from the day i seed buds and let me tell u .. get urself a 60-100x handheld microscope... and go on Trichs only.. fuck flower days.. i dont even date my shit anymore.. just go by the trichs.. !!!

Yeah I guess youre right. I'll have to stop by the store and get me one of those ;)

elkbrew

Today is day 22 since switching the light and day 50 since the popped up.

Everything is going great! Starting to see some serious flowering tin there :dance013:

whiteberrieS

Firestarter
Veteran
Tent is jumpin. Think I'm gonna let mine get a week of veg next time instead of jumping straight into 12/12 @ the transplant. Proof's in the puddin... :tiphat: Looking good man. How're they smellin?

elkbrew

I think it's time for some pics. Don't you? ;)

This is day 24.

This is the wierd looking bud that i've been talking about earlier. Looks crazy to me.

elkbrew

right on dude! everything looks good.. and shots/walk through of your cab ?

Secret Jardin 1,2*1,2*2,0m growtent. 600W HPS light in a cooltube and a digital fan controller that always keeps the temp at 25C

At the last watering I gave the old ladies (they are no longer my little babies) 50ml Canna Terra Flores and 15ml of PK 13/14 per 10l of water.
Usually I give them about 3l every third day or so. I wit for the pot to be dry and I check that by lifting the pot and feel the weight.
:tiphat: