What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w Grow GHS Superbud

V

veek

you can still take cuttings of your flowering plants. the process when a flowering plant goes into vegi again is called revegging. i did it with 2 different strains so far and it worked both times.

señorsloth

Veteran
you can still take cuttings of your flowering plants. the process when a flowering plant goes into vegi again is called revegging. i did it with 2 different strains so far and it worked both times.

its true you can but i suspect if you were to clone that weird top and reveg it would outgrow it as it went back into veg...much like trifoliates, or plants with 3 pairs of leaves at each node vs 2...ive tried to keep the trait but it usually grows out of it in veg...

i've never seen that in pot but i have seen dandelions do it...you look down and see one that looks like 2 huge flowers got zapped with radiation and fused into one...side by side...personally id say take lots of pics, that's probably your only hope of preserving that crazy thing lol

your grow is looking good by the way! nice and dense!

elkbrew

its true you can but i suspect if you were to clone that weird top and reveg it would outgrow it as it went back into veg...much like trifoliates, or plants with 3 pairs of leaves at each node vs 2...ive tried to keep the trait but it usually grows out of it in veg...

i've never seen that in pot but i have seen dandelions do it...you look down and see one that looks like 2 huge flowers got zapped with radiation and fused into one...side by side...personally id say take lots of pics, that's probably your only hope of preserving that crazy thing lol

your grow is looking good by the way! nice and dense!

Yeah I guess youre right. :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
super healthy green jungle bro!!
maybe a little defoliation help the light go down and lower nuggs appreciate...but anyway explosive flower bro..just my 2cent!!!

elkbrew

Due to some personal problems I had to shut down the grow before it was ready. It really sucks after spending time and money on making it perfect. I dont even want to think about what the results would have been if I gave it a couple of weeks more. I got some potent weed but far from the amount I was counting on. I gave away the weed to a friend of mine since I quited smoking. Anyway, here is some pics of the night I cut down everything.

44 since flowering

Latest posts

Latest posts