What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w Grow GHS Superbud

elkbrew

Looks good elkbrew, have you had anymore herm problems ?

No not really. Nothing that I noticed. My friend who got the weed said she found like 2 or 3 seeds in ll of the buds. So I guess I had some lightissues in the beginning and not a genetic problem.

waylon

No not really. Nothing that I noticed. My friend who got the weed said she found like 2 or 3 seeds in ll of the buds. So I guess I had some lightissues in the beginning and not a genetic problem.

Thanks elk, had a similar problem. Sorry you had to clean up shop.

elkbrew

Nobody likes a quiter....J/K , hope all is well. Sendin green vibes your way brother.

Thanks. This last grow was the first time everything went great. The prevois grows have been filled with problems. Ph's, nutes,temps and so on.. :(

Anyhow. I tried to make some bubble hash with a couple of bags I bought online. Tried using both driend leaves, freach leaves and some freach leaves that went in the freezer a couple of days before using it. All hash had soe green color to it. Smelled somewhere between weed and hash. It worked great but had a funny taste.
I have a theory that it was because I was stuffing the girl full of nutes. (full dose pk) and then had to cat down before flush.
Any ideas?