What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

600w Grow GHS Superbud

elkbrew

Just read that if you take cuttings from a polyploid plant all of the cuttings and seeds will also be polyploid. Should have took a couple earlier :(

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

elkbrew

Gave the girls some water today. I raised the dose of Canna Terra Flores from 3/5 to 4/5 of full dose. Hoping to see some awsome floowers!! ;)

Any tip for when to start using pk 13/14?

S-V-K

Gave the girls some water today. I raised the dose of Canna Terra Flores from 3/5 to 4/5 of full dose. Hoping to see some awsome floowers!! ;)

Any tip for when to start using pk 13/14?

PK 13/14 - 3 weeks before harvest for a week. That's what I do in DWC maybe soil is different.

Ohmless

elkbrew; ohmless: Your are talking about "super cropping" said:
technically I believe it is called supercropping, but I have always been more gentle that it has been shown in magazines. No drastic bending after the crush. I would say I crush until it gives and not to the point that the stem won't support itself. No loss of vigor or anything to overcome. I think the thicker stems are beneficial in allowing more fluids to travel to the colas.

Canopy looks real nice BTW

G

Guest 315072

use the pk once the buds are like dime size.. for a week.. is what ive been doing with no problems.. some people use further into flower.. but with the canna line.. it works good !! if i could post pictures id show ya guys my shit.. got some amazing buds with the canna line!

G

Guest 315072

and i count flowering.. as wen i first start to see buds form.. not wen i switch to 12 and 12.. so if its an 8 week strain.. its going to take like 9 weeks.. to get cloudy to amber trichs.. depending on strain! but ya ive been counting from the day i seed buds and let me tell u .. get urself a 60-100x handheld microscope... and go on Trichs only.. fuck flower days.. i dont even date my shit anymore.. just go by the trichs.. !!!

elkbrew

and i count flowering.. as wen i first start to see buds form.. not wen i switch to 12 and 12.. so if its an 8 week strain.. its going to take like 9 weeks.. to get cloudy to amber trichs.. depending on strain! but ya ive been counting from the day i seed buds and let me tell u .. get urself a 60-100x handheld microscope... and go on Trichs only.. fuck flower days.. i dont even date my shit anymore.. just go by the trichs.. !!!

Yeah I guess youre right. I'll have to stop by the store and get me one of those ;)

elkbrew

Today is day 22 since switching the light and day 50 since the popped up.

Everything is going great! Starting to see some serious flowering tin there :dance013:

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
Tent is jumpin. Think I'm gonna let mine get a week of veg next time instead of jumping straight into 12/12 @ the transplant. Proof's in the puddin... :tiphat: Looking good man. How're they smellin?

elkbrew

I think it's time for some pics. Don't you? ;)

This is day 24.

This is the wierd looking bud that i've been talking about earlier. Looks crazy to me.

elkbrew

right on dude! everything looks good.. and shots/walk through of your cab ?

Secret Jardin 1,2*1,2*2,0m growtent. 600W HPS light in a cooltube and a digital fan controller that always keeps the temp at 25C

At the last watering I gave the old ladies (they are no longer my little babies) 50ml Canna Terra Flores and 15ml of PK 13/14 per 10l of water.
Usually I give them about 3l every third day or so. I wit for the pot to be dry and I check that by lifting the pot and feel the weight.
:tiphat: