What's new

600w co2 scrog grow, help me dial it in ;)

K

Kindman69

You are absolutely right... Looking up these ladies skirts... nothing looks even remotely withered or discolored. The CFL are doing the trick.
I have read many that say take everything off underneath so the upper has all of the energy, but if the fans below are pulling in the light and helping in the process why should they have to go?
As long as the humidity isnt bad and have good circulation it seems like it should help bulk them up not take away from the harvest.

What do you think Kindman? No trimming underneath for duration. Is that the plan now?

Good morning Hippy J :)
Yeah, I think I will maintain my fan leafs until they go bad, humidity is not an issue for me since I got a de-humidifier in there. We'll see!
I will however remove all the budsites underneath the canopy. No sense wasting good energy on air buds.:joint:
I'm getting excited now, this is usually the time everything goes to shit for me lol. Send my girls good karma:joint:

Kindman

H

HippyJohnny

Consider a large cloud of Karma telegraphed your way :joint:

Did you say you were using aqua flakes? Is that Home and Garden brand? I have seen Pico mention those nutes in his threads and my goodness he has some amazing results.

Peace

K

Kindman69

Consider a large cloud of Karma telegraphed your way :joint:

Did you say you were using aqua flakes? Is that Home and Garden brand? I have seen Pico mention those nutes in his threads and my goodness he has some amazing results.

Peace

Thanks HippyJ, right back at you:joint:!
Yep, it's aqua flakes by house & garden. I get good results with it, its got a good amount of N I'm told. I think most base nutes are probably fine, environment on the other hand is crucial in my opinion, and often not taken seriously enough.:violin:

Kind

Standaman

Very nice Kindman!
Neat canopy too, and your so right about environment being crucial, i slipped and i'm feeling it now. Anyway good luck mate

K

Kindman69

Very nice Kindman!
Neat canopy too, and your so right about environment being crucial, i slipped and i'm feeling it now. Anyway good luck mate

Hot Shot for a view days, and a view more days when the next gen. hatches. I know it sucks, but so does a lost harvest ;)
Either way, good luck with the borg:fsu:
Kind

K

Kindman69

Time for some better quality pics :smile:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

K

Kindman69

I'm proud to introduce you to my next scrog (Fall 2009) :smile:

picture.php

Kind

Standaman

Hot Shot for a view days, and a view more days when the next gen. hatches. I know it sucks, but so does a lost harvest ;)
Either way, good luck with the borg:fsu:
Kind

Hey Kindman I think Hot Shots are banned in the UK i have searched everywhere
I made some home made concoction with chilli,garlic and cloves, i know its a bit smelly but i was so desperate.

Thanks Kindman

K

Kindman69

Hey Kindman I think Hot Shots are banned in the UK i have searched everywhere
I made some home made concoction with chilli,garlic and cloves, i know its a bit smelly but i was so desperate.

Thanks Kindman

That's too bad Standaman:fsu: Let us know how the special brew is working out for ya. Good luck!

Standaman

Yeah it was just a quick fix really but today i went hunting on the net for a right up to harvest pesticide and found this stuff http://www.sbproducts.co.uk/

So i'm hoping in a week i will have at least suppressed them long enough to harvest then i can really get at them and hopefully be borg free.

By the way it looks like your grows coming on great and i'm liking your genetics for the next one too!!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
this puts my little scrog way way way to shame. but I am still greatful to have mine anyway.

So do u have any pix of ur scrog from a far. like of the whole flower cab.

cant wate to see em budding.

H

HippyJohnny

BlackJack. I've seen something on that ... seems like the report went something like '' resin so think on the buds it hits like hash"
You ever had a sample?

Sounds far out to me :headbange:

I think things looks excellent.... you have this under control. Now that the outgassing problem is over... you and the ladies are going to be fine.

Keep it up! :joint:

Ill just sit here and watch the grass grow. :lurk:
:rasta:

K

Kindman69

Yeah it was just a quick fix really but today i went hunting on the net for a right up to harvest pesticide and found this stuff http://www.sbproducts.co.uk/

So i'm hoping in a week i will have at least suppressed them long enough to harvest then i can really get at them and hopefully be borg free.

By the way it looks like your grows coming on great and i'm liking your genetics for the next one too!!

Man, I wish you the best luck with it, nothing worse then seeing the fruit of your hard work being eatin by f'n freeloaders:fsu:!
I use Hot Shot during veg (first 2 weeks before I seal up), that seems to be lasting throughout the grow.
We tried killing them off with co2 before, no f'n chance, in fact I would say that it just pisses them off :yeahthats.

Kind

K

Kindman69

this puts my little scrog way way way to shame. but I am still greatful to have mine anyway.

So do u have any pix of ur scrog from a far. like of the whole flower cab.

cant wate to see em budding.

Cheers Cheese ;) You got some nice buds growing there, yummie!!!
Next time, I'm going to be there for you when everybody else tells you to flip, I'll give you the support you need in order to hold off another week :joint::noway::joint:!

Nice job!

Kind

K

Kindman69

BlackJack. I've seen something on that ... seems like the report went something like '' resin so think on the buds it hits like hash"
You ever had a sample?

Sounds far out to me :headbange:

I think things looks excellent.... you have this under control. Now that the outgassing problem is over... you and the ladies are going to be fine.

Keep it up! :joint:

Ill just sit here and watch the grass grow. :lurk:
:rasta:

Well brother, I think I plop my ass right next to yours and hope for the best lol! It will take me a while before I get any confidence back after 3 wasted grows:joint:.
I'm kind a exited about the Black Jack as well, but I never had a sample :joint:. I know it takes a long time to flower, around 12-14 weeks from what I read. Good things often take a while:smile:

Good to have you,

Kind

K

Kindman69

Been putting them under the screen this morning, and it is getting harder. They are forming little tops now and you can notice that they are transitioning into flower. Some of the main stems are firming up. The screen is about 70% filled at this point.
The last days I've been wondering if I'm fucking my res up by draining my dehumidifier directly into my res.?! What do you guys think? My EC is dropping fine, and as expected my water level is not dropping very fast anymore. It's rather interesting to me how most of the water they take up seems to be transpired again, hmmm?!

Kind

K

Kindman69

Screen at 10 days 12/12. This is the point were putting them under the screen again starts feeling 'wrong', but has to be done. They will get rather 'leggy' above the screen if I don't ;)

picture.php

picture.php

K

Kindman69

And one more shoot from underneath. I only took like 4 fan leafs so far, not bad for under canopy leafs.

picture.php