What's new

600w Blue Cheese Waterfarm Grow

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
It's very interesting to see a plant grow at really fast speeds when it gets what it wants. That lady looks like a monster already.

-Funk

U

ukganjafarmer

Day 11

Day 11

I hear ya lol, i didnt expect it to get this big!!

Upped ec to 1.3 and started feeding ionic boost

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That's a nice plant :)

Since your using a 600w the bigger it gets the better really... As it from seed you may still have another 10 -14 days of stretch, but since it had a decent veg period maybe a little less than 14 days.

If I was you I'd trim out the bottom shoots to ensure good airflow around the bottom of the plant and to make the shoots in direct light (top - middle of plant) get to do all the work, don't do this all at once maybe trim a few every other day till stretch is over. Not sure how many grows you've done so don't mean to be condescending :)

She looks like she's growing well and will produce a nice yield going by vigor and amount of main shoots at the top.

You seem to be on top of things with the super cropping, keeping all heads around the same height, looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Some of my nicest yielding plants have been from seed.

peace

U

ukganjafarmer

That's a nice plant :)

Since your using a 600w the bigger it gets the better really... As it from seed you may still have another 10 -14 days of stretch, but since it had a decent veg period maybe a little less than 14 days.

If I was you I'd trim out the bottom shoots to ensure good airflow around the bottom of the plant and to make the shoots in direct light (top - middle of plant) get to do all the work, don't do this all at once maybe trim a few every other day till stretch is over. Not sure how many grows you've done so don't mean to be condescending :)

She looks like she's growing well and will produce a nice yield going by vigor and amount of main shoots at the top.

You seem to be on top of things with the super cropping, keeping all heads around the same height, looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Some of my nicest yielding plants have been from seed.

peace

I appreicate the advice mate, i may give a trim soon

:rasta:

U

ukganjafarmer

Day 13

Day 13

Unfortunately im now convinced i have root rot, as i have noticed a few symptoms (rust spots, curling leaves, ph dropping)

I dont want to start over so im going to try and treat with h2o2 and hope i can make it to harvest

U

ukganjafarmer

Day 15

Day 15

I have decided against running h2o2 and and starting adding bleach to the res at a rate of 1ml per 10 gallons, and monitoring the chlorine level.

Latest posts

Latest posts