What's new

600w Blue Cheese Waterfarm Grow

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
UKGF, impressive single plant grow & kudos on the successful harvest. also good simple explanation and documentation of your process as well as problem solving & entertaining thread overall. (im glad that root rot was sorted out proper)
im guessing you are happy with Ionic in the aquafarm? I used it in promix and felt it was a solid line.
any plans for the next round?

W

willyweed

good question above ! with the ionic did you you the full range ie the green fuse aswell also what ec did you run it at in those first pictures on page one,plus did you use silicon ,and did you use the h2o2 until the end of the root rot or just keep going ?many thanks ganjafarmer just in time for crimbo ,bet those buds are stincking up the place !

U

ukganjafarmer

UKGF, impressive single plant grow & kudos on the successful harvest. also good simple explanation and documentation of your process as well as problem solving & entertaining thread overall. (im glad that root rot was sorted out proper)
im guessing you are happy with Ionic in the aquafarm? I used it in promix and felt it was a solid line.
any plans for the next round?

Thanks mate im glad you enjoyed the thread and yes im happy with the ionic and will continue to use it for future grows.

Im not sure what im gonna do next as i want to make my closet abit more stealthy so i may rebuild it, but then again i may not.

If i do another grow ill be sure to journal it here :tiphat:

good question above ! with the ionic did you you the full range ie the green fuse aswell also what ec did you run it at in those first pictures on page one,plus did you use silicon ,and did you use the h2o2 until the end of the root rot or just keep going ?many thanks ganjafarmer just in time for crimbo ,bet those buds are stincking up the place !

cheers bro

I used ionic bloom and boost and wouldnt advise you use anything else, i ran 1.2 ec during veg and i used bleach to kill the root rot and continued to use right up till harvest.

:tiphat:

W

willyweed

thanks for the advice on the ionic ganjafarmer looking forward to some numbers from the harvest ,fantastic single plant grow and i love the cheese ,don't look anything like the little runt i wasted 3 months on , mucho respecto

B

BasementGrower

did u flush the plant before harvest.. ? looks little green . but other then that sick plant dude nice lookin work .. goodluck on future harvests.

U

ukganjafarmer

thanks for the advice on the ionic ganjafarmer looking forward to some numbers from the harvest ,fantastic single plant grow and i love the cheese ,don't look anything like the little runt i wasted 3 months on , mucho respecto

Thanks again willyweed :biggrin:

did u flush the plant before harvest.. ? looks little green . but other then that sick plant dude nice lookin work .. goodluck on future harvests.

I lowered the ec to 1.0 for the last week.

W

willyweed

thanks can i ask how ya dried it ,what temps with a fan or dehumidifier?and yes thats a good number you nailed this grow

U

ukganjafarmer

I dried in the cupboard with lights off and fans on, it took about 5 days to dry properly, because of the low temps (10-15c)

Latest posts

Latest posts