What's new

600w Blue Cheese Waterfarm Grow

Green81

Veteran
Look your style, super healthy plant. Seems you've got your feeding dialled, you've got very close node spacing - impressive. subbed.

G81

W

willyweed

hi there the plant looks good, couple of questions if ya dont mind .what light bulb are you useing? also what reflector? why keep it so tight to the wall ? any co2? and finally what night time temp do you use.i only ask that as at this time of the year gets pretty cold in middle england? good luck with the rest of the grow.willyweed

U

ukganjafarmer

hi there the plant looks good, couple of questions if ya dont mind .what light bulb are you useing? also what reflector? why keep it so tight to the wall ? any co2? and finally what night time temp do you use.i only ask that as at this time of the year gets pretty cold in middle england? good luck with the rest of the grow.willyweed

Hi willy

1. i use a 600w

2. i use a standard barn type reflector

3. its so close to the wall because the room isnt very big

4. no co2

5. i run the light at night else i would probaly need a heater

Thanks

W

willyweed

Hi willy

1. i use a 600w

2. i use a standard barn type reflector

3. its so close to the wall because the room isnt very big

4. no co2

5. i run the light at night else i would probaly need a heater

Thanks
cool thanks looking forward to watching this one grow very very big is it any special bulb only i am looking to update mine to a better one thanks.willyweed

U

ukganjafarmer

its a dual spectrum bulb but think i think ill get a standard one next time

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Grabbing a chair. Gonna lurk around for this one.

Maybe I missed this... but what type of nutrients are you running?

U

ukganjafarmer

Was using canna at the beggining but have since switched to ionic

Good to have you onboard

:rasta:

G

Guest 349079

excellent ukganjafarmer i cant wait to see this plant full of buds first class fella

U

ukganjafarmer

Day 4 of 12/12

Day 4 of 12/12

excellent ukganjafarmer i cant wait to see this plant full of buds first class fella

Me neither brother :yes:

Iv got some issues with the ph dropping, i know this is a symptom of root rot but its hard to for me to inspect the roots properly because the plant and pot weigh so dam much and i cant get it out the cupboard lol,

ill keep you updated :rasta:

U

ukganjafarmer

Day 6 of 12/12

Day 6 of 12/12

Ph has been consistently rising and ec going down for last couple of days so hopefully everythings ok