What's new

600w Blue Cheese Waterfarm Grow

U

ukganjafarmer

Hi, welcome to my grow

Im growing a single barneys farm blue cheese plant in a recuirculating aqaufarm system, 600w hps, 6" RVK and rhino filter.

I plan to update atleast once a week.

Peace

G

Guest 349079

all the best with your grow!! but is that not an aqaufarm..the waterfarm is smaller

U

ukganjafarmer

Thanks guys

yeh it is a aquafarm, but i prefer to call it a waterfarm :)

U

ukganjafarmer

Plant has been topped and lower branches/leaves removed leaving just 4 "tops" and 4 sun leaves

:rasta:

Really looking forward to watching this progress. Just got a couple individual waterfarm's myself, will be journaling as well. Cheers.

-Phantom

mrsmall

Looking good, couple of questions if you dont mind please,

How do you change the res water in these or don't you need to? I was looking at doing a cheese in one of these also, rough idea on the veg time for max yield under a 600w hps?

I saw a massive grow using these but the guy had a mega set up rec system, I think they were around 3 to 4 weeks odd when he switched but they were already 4 ft odd high,,
I think these systems produce monsters!
I pulled up a chair!
Cheers

U

ukganjafarmer

How long do you plan to veg for, man?

Looking for a xmas harvest so i think ill do another 2 to 3 weeks

Looking good, couple of questions if you dont mind please,

How do you change the res water in these or don't you need to? I was looking at doing a cheese in one of these also, rough idea on the veg time for max yield under a 600w hps?

I saw a massive grow using these but the guy had a mega set up rec system, I think they were around 3 to 4 weeks odd when he switched but they were already 4 ft odd high,,
I think these systems produce monsters!
I pulled up a chair!
Cheers

On my last grow (first time using aquafarm) i had it sitting on a table so i could put a bucket underneath the drain tube and then refill through the pebbles on the top, i didnt clean it out at all during the grow.

This time around im recuirculating from another aquafarm and draining with the pump.

On veg time, it really depends on your space, the longer you veg the more youll harvest, last time i vegged 3 weeks and got 12oz from one plant, but i did have some issues and had to chop early

:rasta:

Bud+

get your lights further from the plant.
there's no point in vegging them that squat when they will stretch in flowering anyway.

U

ukganjafarmer

The light is quite far from the plant as it is and why would i wanna force the plant to stretch?

G

Guest 349079

dam dude she is a monster she is going to yeild good can i ask what you used to join the 2 aquafarms together ?

U

ukganjafarmer

of course bro i used push fit tank connectors and pvc pipe, 40mm for the return and i used 32mm for the intake because i couldnt find the 16mm tank connectors or pipe i wanted locally

Latest posts

Latest posts