What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6000 WATT SOUR GRAPE GROW

Securityfirst

8 weeks one day Sour Grape

8 weeks one day Sour Grape

picture031m.jpg

picture029f.jpg

picture045q.jpg

Medicali

I may have just creamed my pants... those buds... and that setup are lookin top notch brah. keep up the good work.

Maybe show some harvest pics/results when you get a chance!! :)

T

Teeg420

The sour grapes looks nice and frosty, I cant wait to flower that one out.

T

Teeg420

thanks for the heads up, got here under my t5 waiting till my purple diesel's finish. What about the casey ive read its a big girl how long do you veg here for?

Securityfirst

Teeg, assuming you get Caseys that are super healthy from a reputable source then vegg for 7-10 days only. They take a solid 9 1/2 to ten weeks to flower without Co2. With Co2 your basically looking at growing forearms.

So the harvest looks to be 5 pds of some chronic ass shit but we wont know until all trimmed.

Thanks all-----------back to revamping the hell out of this room

Securityfirst

revamp

revamp

took out carpet bleached floor and all walls and trays
090809021.jpg

New exhaust duct made into rigid form
090809034.jpg

New plumbing
090809042.jpg

Grownerd special---I am thoroughly impressed with his work and plumbing skills!!
090809053.jpg

Sigh...........New babies sweet tooth #4 and Blue Dream
090809045.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts