What's new

6000 WATT SOUR GRAPE GROW

Securityfirst

I cant read man, thanks again for the wonderful babies. Nothing like getting them ready for next time in the good ol ebb and grow.

newwave119.jpg

Planted for next time here is the list of next grow due to start 9/1/09. Take your pick
5- Deep Chunk x strawberry cough. (DCSC)
7- Genius x Deep chunk (GC or Genius)
2- Blackberry Kush (BBK)
20- Grape ape, silvrback (GA)
7- Catpiss Super silver haze (CP)
8- Strawberry cough, Kyle Kushman's cut (SC)
1- hindu kush x skunk #1 (HS)
7- Chemdog sister (CS or Sis)
2- Bubba Kush, pre 98 (BK)
8- Sweet tooth #4 (ST)
23- Sour Grapes (SG)
5- ChemDog D (CD)
newwave120.jpg

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Lookin good man, I got fed up runnin multi-strain grows, so from now on I'm only doing one strain per reservoir, period! That way they can eaqch get exactly what they need and I'll have a more even canopy. Lookin good though, did you flip em already? Most of those oughtta stretch to about 2 feet or so right?

Securityfirst

Hot out today!

Hot out today!

Lookin good man, I got fed up runnin multi-strain grows, so from now on I'm only doing one strain per reservoir, period! That way they can each get exactly what they need and I'll have a more even canopy. Lookin good though, did you flip em already? Most of those oughtta stretch to about 2 feet or so right?

Hi Lazyman, How goes in Sonoma? Lot of weird criminals in the paper round those parts , lol.

So anyways I hear you on the multi strain thing. Buying clones are often an overlooked type of thing and this is one of the rare times that I have all one strain. The clones above are for next time for different locations and patients. I allready have 60 Sour Grapes planted for this particular thread , 20 per tray.

This is actually day 9 of flower, will post pics of them soon. Started them on July 6th.

Again to everyone I highly reccomend the ebb and grow system as a vegg tool with a 400 or 1000 watt MH overhead.........The clones will be 10 inches tall after 10 to 12 days.

Oh and Lazyman I have that chic I was talking about starting a med grow, she is taking my advice to use those smart pots. Have a good day!!:woohoo:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hi Lazyman, How goes in Sonoma? Lot of weird criminals in the paper round those parts , lol.

So anyways I hear you on the multi strain thing. Buying clones are often an overlooked type of thing and this is one of the rare times that I have all one strain. The clones above are for next time for different locations and patients. I allready have 60 Sour Grapes planted for this particular thread , 20 per tray.

This is actually day 9 of flower, will post pics of them soon. Started them on July 6th.

Again to everyone I highly reccomend the ebb and grow system as a vegg tool with a 400 or 1000 watt MH overhead.........The clones will be 10 inches tall after 10 to 12 days.

Oh and Lazyman I have that chic I was talking about starting a med grow, she is taking my advice to use those smart pots. Have a good day!!:woohoo:

hehe going good man, heat wave at the moment, so it's 93 outside and 90 indoors. Can't wait to get that big mini split in, but it will be 4 more months (and of course I won't need it then, but they should be cheap then!) RIght on with the clones, I do love a variety myself, but what I do is trade dry product back to the guy I get clones from for a variety pack, and let HIM do the varieties (he does coco too.)

Cool deal on the Smartpots, they're pretty damn handy and I think they'll last for quite a while. Reminds me, I gotta go buy another 50 of the fuckers, lol

I think I might set up a small outdoor grow using those Tropf BLumat auto-waterers, stopped by my local hydro store today and they said they would start carrying em for me (and online) so we all have a reliable US source for em. :nanana:

Securityfirst

Hear ya, I just got an 18000 btu mini split from ebay. I paid 950 plus tax, free shipping.Im going to use it in the garage with my 6 site burner so I can crank that fucker up to 1500 ppm. Those Tropf Blumat are sweet. There is a video of them on youtube and you can also but them online. Anytime you can trade dry product for a service is the way to go IMO. I trade keef for electrrical services. I trade dry bud for a lot of shit. It makes your dollar stretch way further.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hear ya, I just got an 18000 btu mini split from ebay. I paid 950 plus tax, free shipping.Im going to use it in the garage with my 6 site burner so I can crank that fucker up to 1500 ppm. Those Tropf Blumat are sweet. There is a video of them on youtube and you can also but them online. Anytime you can trade dry product for a service is the way to go IMO. I trade keef for electrrical services. I trade dry bud for a lot of shit. It makes your dollar stretch way further.

Hehe sweet, I once traded a $9K car for 3 pounds, I ended up getting almost 12k for all that! ;)

I think I'm gonna try and do a water-cooled heat exchanger instead of a dual0head mini split, should be more electrickery efficient and won't require an HVAC guy to come to my room :)

Securityfirst

The stretch is good Near week 4 flower

The stretch is good Near week 4 flower

New trellis PVC net thing (copyright Microgrow, thanks man!)

I am fuckin stoked!

The best pic yet, just starting to bud

last one
grapeape019.jpg

:yeahthats

Securityfirst

Thanks Dead tour. I went to a dead show when I was eleven and my brother offered me a whipit. I was too afraid. ha ha .........

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
secF
Howzit..?? What a setup.. Lots of things growin on up in there.. Or Down in there.. lol.. I will definitely bbl to peep some more Great work.. peace.

sack

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Nice photo of yourself in #32! I got here through your sig link that says harvested. Well inquiring minds want to know.

Peace, :joint:

Securityfirst

Man Hydrosun, you have good eyes. That is a worker not me!! ha ha

Tommorow marks week 8. Drained resovoirs tonight and filled with ph balanced water. I do not use any flush products.

blackone

Veteran
Let's see some pics:)
Looks like a great grow - would definitely love to see some fresh budshots.
Is the sour grape the same private cut that stirred some controversy here earlier?

Latest posts

Latest posts