What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6000 WATT SOUR GRAPE GROW

painless puffer

Nice Job Security first! So I just set up a 5k hps air cooled xxxl hoods (one big row on a light mover) flower room 6'x22' its the middle of winter fresh air intake is cold!!! 12,000 btu window unit running full blast with a 1200 cfm exaust fan on a large carbon filter running and the heat wont go under 90f .......How are you cooling your 6000 watts? Thinking a central air system?

drymouth

Whats up Sf quick Q how fare are your bulbs from your plants in your v stadium grow? and how high up is each plank from the first one down going up?

Securityfirst

Well lets see the room is 10 by 17 and the bulbs go directly down the center. Ceilings are 9ft high. So the row of plants that are furthest away are about 4 and 1/2 to 4 and 3/4 ft away. We can walk behind the back row to work on the plants. The back row planks are up on two vertical and one horizontal cinder block with a 2 by 6. Then the next plank is on one vertical and one horizontal cinderblock per side with a 2 by 6 and then the fron row is on a couple horizontal " with a 2 by 6. Id say the front row canopy is about a foot and a half from the bulbs.

drymouth

Thanks a bunch SF I am modeling my grow after yours, northernfarmers, and sensei’s. It’s funny how we’re all inspired by one another.... I was reading your threads and you said you were inspired by krunches grows”which happen to be awesome as well" your dement ions happen to be all most the same as mines give a or take a foot or two wish me luck:wave:

dankintosh

fuckin amazing.....
;)

091109004.jpg

091109001.jpg

091109003.jpg

Securityfirst

Looking back on this thread. I remember when Grape Stomper was brand new. I maintained this grow house while on House arrest for cultivation. Traded two of the four pds for a really nice Mercedes ML 450 used SUV. Growing is so much fun!!!!