What's new

5000 barrels a day of oil (210,000 gallons) leak off the coast of Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mate i am with you all the way on this being financial terrorism.

I dont think NK torpedoed the rig but...!

Perhaps with the whole global warming scam coming undone they need to apply the chokehold another way...?

Goldman/Sachs betting on the stock market that BP shares would plunge the day before the disaster speaks volumes. I believe someone in their family did this on Sept 10, 2001 as well... :chin:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
from what i can read your just a fanatical republican that can care less about the real issues and just want to play party politics and blame obama...

fact is obama is not god. he is a decent president. he has tried to some big things and the repubs are selling there souls for the party.

Im not a repub or a demo. Obama is not the guy for me but hes way better then bush. I see no conspiracy in your rant just alot of obama hating points.

ill take obama over bush any day. is he perfect and doing what i want him to do? no hes a fucking politician and is bound by all his campaign contributors just like all of theothers...

we will never have a leader of the people so long as the system which we elect them is broken. its a joke.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey Dojo, if you thought that one was funny look at this one:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.

Most important to understand about this latest attack by North Korea against its South Korean enemy is that under the existing “laws of war” it was a permissible action as they remain in a state of war against each other due to South Korea’s refusal to sign the 1953 Armistice ending the Korean War.

To the attack itself, these reports continue, the North Korean “cargo vessel” Dai Hong Dan believed to be staffed by 17th Sniper Corps “suicide” troops left Cuba’s Empresa Terminales Mambisas de La Habana (Port of Havana) on April 18th whereupon it “severely deviated” from its intended course for Venezuela’s Puerto Cabello bringing it to within 209 kilometers (130 miles) of the Deepwater Horizon oil platform which was located 80 kilometers (50 miles) off the coast of the US State of Louisiana where it launched an SSC Sang-o Class Mini Submarine (Yugo class) estimated to have an operational range of 321 kilometers (200 miles).

On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by these “suicidal” 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010’s celebration of Earth Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has ever seen.

To the reason for North Korea attacking the Deepwater Horizon, these reports say, was to present US President Obama with an “impossible dilemma” prior to the opening of the United Nations Review Conference of the Parties to the Treat on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) set to begin May 3rd in New York.

This “impossible dilemma” facing Obama is indeed real as the decision he is faced with is either to allow the continuation of this massive oil leak catastrophe to continue for months, or immediately stop it by the only known and proven means possible, the detonation of a thermonuclear device.

Russian Navy atomic experts in these reports state that should Obama choose the “nuclear option” the most viable weapon at his disposal is the United States B83 (Mk-83) strategic thermonuclear bomb having a variable yield (Low Kiloton Range to 1,200 Kilotons) which with its 12 foot length and 18 inch diameter, and weighing just over 2,400 pounds, is readily able to be deployed and detonated by a remote controlled mini-sub.

Should Obama choose the “nuclear option” it appears that he would be supported by the International Court of Justice who on July 8, 1996 issued an advisory opinion on the use of nuclear weapons stating that they could not conclude definitively on these weapons use in “extreme circumstances” or “self defense”.

On the other hand, if Obama chooses the “nuclear option” it would leave the UN’s nuclear conference in shambles with every Nation in the World having oil rigs off their coasts demanding an equal right to atomic weapons to protect their environment from catastrophes too, including Iran.

To whatever decision Obama makes it remains a fact that with each passing hour this environmental catastrophe grows worse. And even though Obama has ordered military SWAT teams to protect other oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico from any further attack, and further ordered that all drilling in the Gulf of Mexico be immediately stopped, this massive oil spill has already reached the shores of America and with high waves and more bad weather forecast the likelihood of it being stopped from destroying thousands of miles of US coastland and wildlife appears unstoppable.

And not just to the environmental catastrophe that is unfolding the only devastation to be wrecked upon the United States and South Korea by this North Korean attack as the economic liabilities associated with this disaster are estimated by these Russian reports to be between $500 Billion to $1.5 Trillion, and which only a declaration of this disaster being an “act of war” would free some the World’s largest corporations from bankruptcy.

Important to note too in all of these events was that this was the second attack by North Korea on its South Korean enemy, and US ally, in a month as we had reported on in our March 28th report titled “Obama Orders ‘Immediate Stand-down’ After Deadly North Korean Attack” and which to date neither the Americans or South Korea have retaliated for and giving one senior North Korean party leader the courage to openly state that the North Korean military took “gratifying revenge” on South Korea.

And for those believing that things couldn’t get worse, they couldn’t be more mistaken as new reports coming from Japanese military sources are stating that North Korea is preparing for new launches of its 1,300 kilometer (807 miles) intermediate range ballistic “Rodong” missile which Russian Space Forces experts state is able to “deploy and detonate” an atomic electromagnetic pulse (EMP) device, and which if detonated high in the atmosphere could effectively destroy the American economy for years, if not decades, to come.

© May 1, 2010 EU and US all rights reserved

[Ed. Note: Western governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagrees with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ against us has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit and which is addressed in the report “Who Is Sorcha Faal?”.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever. Remember, this is a conspiracy thread, Not a political one.

Have fun! :jump:

Amos :wave:

funny thing is it states at the end that we dont get this info in america... but if it was true and available anywhere americans would sure as shit know about it.

A

Amos Moses

Hey Poopy, this may seem like a serious thread to you, but it is only for entertainment and thought provocation. It is amazing how serious some folks are when it comes to their politics.

I will repeat again, I don't vote. I am not a part of "lemming" crowd. I find lunacy and hypocracy in every corner of our society. If you notice my postings, I take issue with almost everything and apply my spin!

I enjoy the emotional responses, especially the angry ones, to the issues I write about. I am not a hater nor am I a fanatic. I am just a casual observer of life who sometimes sees things slightly differently than others.

Y'all be cool now.

dmt

Veteran
disaster capitalism = scarcity means profit. less food (enviroment etc resources) means more hungry, sick dieing people. watch, in 5-10 years, fresh water will be up there with gold and silver on the stock market. fuckin reptiles, d

Dojo

haha amos i read that whole thing and boy that is a true blue conspiracy...damn man its cool i thought this was a blame obama thread ;p

do you think the goverment did 911? i dont...but i do think thier are stranger things then we could even fabricate

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Well, you knew it had to arrive sooner or later, so, here goes!

Why did BP CEO Tony Hayward sell off 1/3 of his BP stock only weeks before the oil rig explosion?

I believe that had something to do with the incorrect geological assessment. It took three weeks longer than anticipated to drill to the deposit, costing BP about a million dollars a day. ~21 million is a pittance but keep in mind we're armchair quarterbacking at this point. Because of the delay, further shortcuts were taken, a TransOcean employee accidentally bumped a joy stick that damaged the rubber (grommet) and Hayward knew BP was flying by the seat of it's pants. BP takes the highest risks in the oil biz. That means they either get paid or they take a loss. I guess Hayward saw the writing on the wall.

Why did Obama ok deep water oil exploration only weeks before the oil rig explosion?
The short answer - Obama doesn't have a crystal ball.

You might want to check the parameters of "ok". Is it possible that the deep water part of 2400 wells were in existence prior to the administration shift? These things take years to go on-line.

You might also want to verify that the "ok" is for new projects (meaning the moratorium hasn't much passed paperwork stage.) Prior to the disaster (and including the present) "drill baby drill" is an opposition mantra. This means Obama compromised ("give and take") with the opposition, hoping to get enough support for green energy initiatives to begin.

If you check your history, part of the opposition has advocated lifting the moratorium for decades. IMO, Bush would have considered the same but faced environmental group pressures and opted to leave the moratorium in place. If you listened to the opposition in the presidential campaign, they advocated a 1% increase in our supplies, meaning about 3 cents off the retail price of a gallon of gas. Never mind the fact it'll take two decades to recognize the 3 cents.

Why would Obama need opposition support? Because the opposition is conservative, meaning big oil is a big player in campaign contributions. If you ask the right, Obama is a leftist (or whatever term implies "boo".) If you look at the record, Obama plays give-and-take in order to get some of what he wants. It's called the art of compromise.

If you listened to any of his public announcements prior to the lifting of the moratorium, we'll need oil because the shift will only progress incrementally. As well as that fact that neither side should nor will rule by decree. It's called democracy and it works better than cowboy (my way or the highway) politics.

Why did the Obama administration act so slow and commit no resources to the oil disaster?
BP fucked up. BP said "we fixie." Wouldn't a government oil disaster bail-out be a little like a Wall Street disaster bailout.? Obama's opponents would take advantage politically, which is basically what you're doing.

The other guy didn't have the benefit of extracting damages from a natural disaster itself. Any profits in this oil venture would go to BP, not the government. Unless of course you suggest we the taxpayer finance BP's mess. Or, you're saying the government leasing fees should be substantial enough to escrow into future disaster clean up. That would cause a problem because BP is sloppy enough without having the benefit of becoming sloppier and pointing the finger at you and me to pay instead of them.

Some of these answers are as old as the moratorium. But it's easier to ask the questions, hear the howling winds and shiver like it's some sort of dirty secret. You could get a slot before Glen Beck, ask the questions, don't answer them and sell advertising as a result. But you'd need folks dumb enough to stop at the question and assume instead of research.

Why did BP provide the highest amount of campaign contributions of any single politician to Obama, an anti-fossils fuels fanatic?
BP made record profits from the prior eight years. Remember 2001? Gas was little more than a buck a gallon. It ballooned to 4.50 prior to the election and is still almost 3x the old market price.

Why has there been no concerted effort by the White House to assist in "plugging" the leak?
Do you suggest higher taxes? These things cost money. Should you personally help pay for coal mining fuck ups (as well as every single industry in existence? We'd have to expand government in order to mimic the expertise the industry enjoys, as well as develope the way to pay for it. If you're coming from the right, you're playing the fight song of a mystery alternative, one you wouldn't root for. Unless of course you've had an epiphany.

Why is it that only conservative-leaning states happen to be ignored when it comes to disaster assistance with this White House?
Lets leave the politics aside and discuss the situation as it stands. That is, regulations in place since the 1960s were deregulated in the 1980s and further bastardized with inbred industry and regulatory personnel.

Statements like "conservative-leaning states happen to be ignored when it comes to disaster assistance with this White House" need an example. On second thought, forget I mentioned it. BP "fuckie", BP "fixie". You might can fix all this "government isn't corporate mama" after-the-fact. Until then, we're not playing Obama's game, we're playing Capitalism and we're more specifically holding the folks accountable for their own "fuckies".

Why does Obama ignore requests for assistance to stop the ecological disaster that has happened?
Well lets see, first you'd need the basics. Starting with an education in economics that more specifically focuses on Capitalism as well as government's roll in fixing sloppy business executives enhancement of their own profits. I'm teasing you a little, government doesn't want the idea of "fixie" wrapped around the neck.

Why is Obama suddenly pushing "green" alternatives and criticizing conservatives instead of addressing the problems?
Maybe you need more than education in economics and capitalistic government's roll. According to Cheney's Energy Task Force, peak oil is a fact. We can't go on with the current thinking that the last drop of oil only means we haven't looked hard enough. It'll take decades to go renewable.

"Criticizing conservatives." - You mean the conservatives that thwart green initiatives as well as promote the status quot while they too accept record campaign contributions? BTW, comparing congressional contributions on the individual level to presidential figures is apples to (tiny) oranges. But that's ok. Shivering from all that howling wind provides dramatic effect if it doesn't do anything else.

Does it have to do with the problem that Democrats are having at the polls and come this November they stand to be decapitated?
Sure. But only if you ignore the disparity of off-presidential election results for the last 5 decades. Excuse me, I incorrectly referenced Glen Beck. You might have to go along with Sean Hannity.

The health care fiasco pales in comparison to this disaster.
That's not a question but I'll opine. The health care "fiasco" costs 1/6 of our GDP at the consequence of being the 37th best system in the developed world. I know facts are pesky but mongo problems more often than not require mongo solutions. CBO forecasts an improvement in deficits but the solution was watered down to the point I don't see why you're even making any comparison. Unless of course you're recognizing the fact that fat cats are starving us with their own problematic manifestations of the current system. They make more than us because we pay more...and more. No greater disparity since 1929. Remember 1932? And I'm not talking about revisionist 1932.

So does the 3 trillion dollar deficit and the 13 trillion dollar debt.....soon to be 17 trillion dollars!
??? Looks like those howling winds of whatever are messing up your question/statement structure. But I'll try to work with whatever you provide.

Do you even care that no president has erased the debt? Forget about 42 other presidents (including Mr. Conservative alone that doubled the debt in the 1980s.) Add in the fact that the previous administration declared that deficits (and ultimately debt) don't matter. Add in the fact the previous administration tacked on all that deficit and debt to the present, along with bailing out the banking system and the monetary system (which doesn't even profit anymore)...

Forget it. No sense in starting the "you can't blame the past for today's problems" argument. But you really can trace the (recent) deficits and debt to the previous administration because these costs weren't paid for. Add a civics course to the economics and everything else that easily answers these questions and more.

When Clinton left office, CBO predicted record surpluses to the point that Obama's period (barring a complete flip in governance and/or triple-bust cycle) would enjoy about 900 billion SURPLUS. That's right, CBO didn't expect Republicans would be elected, let alone selected, let alone Energy, Housing and Wall Street busts.

But supply side, trickle down economics worked for the top 1 or 2 percent. At least if you were corrupt enough to park pre-tax profits off-shore. Not to mention that big business lobbied for nafta as a way to compete with the world. Who would have thought they would write legislation that allowed them to move our jobs to rest of the world?

Ignore the fact that nothing was done to lower unemployment, except to hire a half million more federal workers!
This is a non starter of understanding anything but a cherry pick of cherry pits. I get the impression that "W" didn't wholesale contribute to the massive slate of debt. He also didn't contribute to a busted tire to revolve another 40,000 miles. Silly analogy/ pathetic assessment-thread.

Ignore the fact that terrorism is a greater threat to western civilization now than ever before!

Obama has shown a weak hand and the enemies of the West are motivated!
Oh? So now you're a national security expert as well as a financial, economic and disaster reliever? You've got your hands in a lot of hats. I suggest you consider pairing down your field of expertise. Better yet, drop the expert status when you don't answer your own questions nor correct your own misstatements. There, now we're back to what you apparently do best - wholesale obfuscation for political motivations.

Seriously, you need more than a choice of which side you align. You need an understanding of facts, time lines and how it all culminates into the complex problems we see today. As well as recognize they didn't suddenly manifest inside of a two year, (opposition) envelope.

Education in governance goes much farther to explain these problems than our choice of fundamentals.

Is Obama and his chief of staff trying to play us again?
I guess you'll just have to tune in Monday and see what the chalkboard indicates.

Is this how he intends to pass cap and trade and, in addition, try to stop the Republican takeover of Congress this fall?
With the understanding to leave unanswered questions as well as a few strategically placed platitudes, I wouldn't expect you'd grasp the nature of off-election cycles. If your crystal ball turns out to be correct, it's no indication it isn't cracked.

The union thugs are already getting ready to bully and pounce on any anti-Obama, anti-Democrat message.
"Bully and pounce" is what's been going on since January 20, 2009, including this thread's op. And unions don't have national level broadcasts that are willing to clear cut the forest so you can't see it.

The pro-green and anti-conservative commercials are already flooding the air waves.

This is democracy at it's finest! :jump:

In all fairness, the closing statements only see half the picture. The irony that the repeal of the Fairness Doctrine allows clowns from either side to rah-rah for the team whether they're winning or lying comatose is why we're the dumbest bunch of political hucksters this side of the turn of the 20th century. But those folks all sat around the kitchen table when solving the world's problems.

We've got the internet. And we don't even have to get the facts in order. :moon:

A

Amos Moses

disaster capitalism = scarcity means profit. less food (enviroment etc resources) means more hungry, sick dieing people. watch, in 5-10 years, fresh water will be up there with gold and silver on the stock market. fuckin reptiles, d

Oh my God! Those damn capitalists will destroy the world! I'm glad Obama is in charge!

But wait! Why have the Chinese and Russians adopted capitalism? Were they not once the most ardent supporters of socialism? You know, when the grocery stores shelves were always empty? And everyone was poor as shit? And now they don't have that problem anymore? Huh?

Hey! Now the Chinese are buying our debt! Now they are telling us how to be good capitalists!

No matter! Obama gonna make it AAALLLLLL better! Yeah he can! (can he?)

LOL!

dmt

Veteran
honestly. im at a point now in my evolution where everything happens to a - create jobs that our stone age existance has virtually ran out of and b - those jobs are directly related to the profit shares in companies designed to pay the people.

a great example is police/military/security corps. where in the rainforest, where real humans still exist are these people needed? fears creates needs/desires. ever since 9-11, every bank, job site and strata/store have these guys hanging by the door. lunacy is right compadre, d

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Oh my God! Those damn capitalists will destroy the world! I'm glad Obama is in charge!

But wait! Why have the Chinese and Russians adopted capitalism? Were they not once the most ardent supporters of socialism? You know, when the grocery stores shelves were always empty? And everyone was poor as shit? And now they don't have that problem anymore? Huh?

Hey! Now the Chinese are buying our debt! Now they are telling us how to be good capitalists!

No matter! Obama gonna make it AAALLLLLL better! Yeah he can! (can he?)

LOL!

No system is free of greed. That was the dirty secret revealed in communism. Equating socialistic aspects of capitalistic governance with communist China and USSR isn't a reflection of fact.

Capitalism left unfettered won't destroy the greedy, the greedy will destroy the rest of us.

Obama will no more make it better himself than his three-bust predecessor. It takes a system that refrains from excessive money corruption and that corruption is bought and paid-for by special interests.

We need a balance between free market and regulation. No ideology is free of the weakness of greed. The far-left version of control is no more the answer than unfettered "freedom". We have to recognize the line and mandate no-crossing.

But as long as we have cheerleaders of the wings tearing each others throats out we'll bleed into the deep pockets of less than 2% of our population.

EDIT: When was it? About 5 maybe 6 years ago, John Stewart eviscerated the results of Fairness Doctrine appeal. "Crossfire" stooges, Tucker Carlson and Paul Begala were then hosts but the show was the best example of what he was talking about. Stewart said that both sides being allowed to cheer instead of inform was responsible for the polarization of politics as well as the nation. As well as keeping us dumber than hell. Now we've got television shows dedicated to a single point of view (including less than factual information.) Too many generalities were the high point and they've been lost in a sea of fiction.

We as voters owe it to ourselves to not only see the dark side of the opposition. We need to more critically understand the darkness of our own ideology to avoid the tenancy to veer too far toward either wing. We also need to tone down the negative rhetoric of the opposition because one side keeps the other from going too far.

The thread title should read the conspiracy of either side of the aisle. And it's the wings that are flying off with the facts, leaving the rest of us fodder to fuel the discord.

Last edited:
M

medfinder

bush...

bush...

OK...why did bush buy the largest freshwater aquafir in the world...paraguy south america?

wait..oil comes into the the great lakes water table? down the missisippi...no pure fresh water?

bush..bottled water?

or what about spiked aquifer tainted vegies an fruit from south america?

or...??:artist:

F

feral

regardless of all this being said, our ecosystem is being destroyed by this and other actions. And we humans are allowing it in more ways than one.
$$$$ ching ching ching thats all EVERYONE cares about. We'll see how everyone acts when everything falls apart and it's every man for himself regardless of who they/we/you are.

dmt

Veteran
^^^thats what i say. what did chief seattle say? only when the last tree is cut and last fish is caught, people will see you cant eat money, d

Tell that to the commercial fisherman, oyster farmers, and hotel owners.

It took longer than I expected. But I told them.

Thing I don't understand is - the oil rig is gone. They SAY it caught fire, the steel failed and it sank. Proof that it was an inside job. I have a bid in on some kettle drum music on Ebay, and some BushHitler pictures. Gonna blow this whole thing wide open.

P

pine boy

I used to work in the refineries up and down the Texas coast. You cannot pick up trash there without a procedure. You have to fill out papers all the way down to the final aspect of your task. This protects the company against anything you could possibly do against the rules. This is required by everyone. If there is not a procedure for your task , you have to make one. It must be reviewed by supervisers who file and document.

B.P. drills with no plan if things go wrong? No way.These fucking crooks have buildings full of lawyers.Probibly shredding documents all day on the 18th. Then burned the whistlers on the 19th.

It seems to me that the worker bees of the world have rules and the beauracrats do whatever they please.

Unless you make your own rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts