Bud shots continued

Candyland s1/a
picture.php

picture.php

Candyland s1/b
picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

I'm starting to think my "Sunset Sherbet" cut was mislabeled and is just "Sherbet" my reason is the description darkheart gives for "sunset" doesn't seem to fit but "Sherbet" does. It's not a big deal but I am curious if anyone has any input?

Lethal

Hi NorCalGro,
I can't chime in about the genetics nonetheless I want to say very nice grow indeed and I am looking forward for the coco run. I'll be doing it too just with little different setup due to my limitations.

Keep it up
Lethal

Caligreen1

That white fire is some dank looking OG for sure! Love the sharp shapes of the leaves, definitely characteristic of OG. Great work man, not sure if I stunted mine or whats up but they don't look this dank! Also what are you using to take pics, cell phone or real camera? I used to have a great setup camera wise but now I'm shooting with my phone. You've got some great shots so I wouldn't be surprised to hear you're using an actual dslr camera.

NorCalGro

I'm just using an iPhone 6s these new smart phones really do have impressive cameras thou. Man thats a bummer yours arnt looking as good it's most likely just genetics I doubt it's ur growing your plants look healthy and that bobs choice in ur album is just as good as anything I've ever grown if not better! Where did you get ur clones?

NorCalGro

That white fire is some dank looking OG for sure! Love the sharp shapes of the leaves, definitely characteristic of OG. Great work man, not sure if I stunted mine or whats up but they don't look this dank! Also what are you using to take pics, cell phone or real camera? I used to have a great setup camera wise but now I'm shooting with my phone. You've got some great shots so I wouldn't be surprised to hear you're using an actual dslr camera.
Also what's the story on that "bobs choice"??

Caligreen1

I see what I was doing differently, I am rocking a iphone 5 but the difference was you left you plants in your tent and I was taking mine out...what happened is that your iphone didnt have to shoot in low light and the flash filled in the parts of the bud that the hps wasnt hitting...so I did the same thing and got great results haha.

Got my clones from a reliable source, hes been doing it for years. My plants are starting to come around, I suspect it was old nutrients and dry mediums.

Bobs choice was a strain at a shop I work at, its C99xWhite Fire OG and was some dank! I didnt grow it ;)

NorCalGro

Wk7

Wk7

Getting there the buds are really starting to stack i just mite pass a unit on this grow. The plan on this grow was just to get the room dialed and find some keepers to start running wasn't expecting to yeild much. Also I'm almost positive that my white s1 are actually a cross. I found a few seeds in the white I made a mistake and assumed she threw a few late nanners even thou I didn't see any. I also had a headband right next to her that I did find a few nanners on but no seeds at all. Now the reason I'm thinking it's a X now instead of an s1 is the bud structure, plant structure, and the smell are all screaming headband, with the whites resin production. The candyland are looking much more pure so I'm thinking they are the only s1. The granddaddy are definitely not s1 out of the 2 I'm testing neither have a fruity smell and one is straight Orange citrus. Sorry for the misinformation I posted as I was sure they were s1 when I started. The good news is all plants but 1 of the granddaddy(witch I had in miracle grow soil I had laying around cuz I ran out of coco loco) are showing just awesome resin production an smell. Never get by on cheap soil the plant in the miracle grow is about half the size as the rest I'll post comparisons when I'm done. Ok enough rambling time for some pics..

Sunset Sherbet(I tested out a small nug lastnight and WOW the most terpy strain I've grown by far tasted like a fruit salad with a bit of sour musk)
picture.php

White fire og
picture.php

picture.php

Granddaddy/4
picture.php

NorCalGro

Harvest cannot come soon enough guys I did some math and the 14th of this month is 8weeks to the day since I flipped 12/12. I took a few samples and the only strains that are getting close are my two clones wifi/sunset. I went to a club on Friday and dropped 60 bucks on a gram of shatter and a half eighth witch is all but gone. U gotta love sleeping next to a pound of top self indoor and smoking resin hahaha

NorCalGro

Found a deal at a local club and got 4.5grams of ak47 the rare cherry pheno for 30 bucks, caught a 3 for 20 top shelf Monday deal much better than the last club.

Also I noticed a couple spots of the pm creeping back up a few days ago it's nothing crazy and only one a few leaves away from any bud so I did some spot spraying with green cure witch seems to have taken care of it but I'm still bummed I thought I beat it in veg for sure. I think I mite look into a systemic fungicide and try dipping the clones in it anyone kno of a good one? Anyways check out this AK it has such a badass smell on her just fills the room.
Cherry ak47
picture.php

Last edited:
Have you thought about trimming off the leaves with the PM on them? I've done that in the past, and though i used some spray, i was able to use less than had I kept the leaves on.

I also upped the fans in the tent and that helped out (I think).

NorCalGro

Have you thought about trimming off the leaves with the PM on them? I've done that in the past, and though i used some spray, i was able to use less than had I kept the leaves on.

I also upped the fans in the tent and that helped out (I think).
Ya I've been taking a few leafs along with spraying im not too worried it's under control so far and I only have a week or two left but I would like to get rid of it once and for all. I have a lot of air flow with 2 400cfm inlines and a 20in box fan blowing between canopy and hood. All I had to do was up my air flow and spray some green cure in veg and it took care of it till now, I started flushing a few days ago witch is what's causing it I'm sure thanks for the advice sunny.

NorCalGro

Getting weight

Getting weight

Things are really stacking nice the clones already have been a few weeks but my seeds are really just starting to put on weight this last week gonna break a pound pretty easy it's looking like. This is going to be one of my better grows and it was seeds I made I won't say I bread but I definitely made umm:) I'm going to buy some legit seeds and find a good male to start dusting the lower branches im hooked lol.

A day or two befor wk8
picture.php

Granddaddy/4 really stacking up once again it's got a lemony hint to it so she must of been dusted by the headband like the others
picture.php