What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4x4 tent 1000w the white,candyland

NorCalGro

I just found a really cool app for iPhone users called koredoko it allows you to review and erase exif data including the geotag. I was unaware how easy it was for people to access geotags until I came across a thread. It a gave me a bit of a scare to be honest enough to restart my album luckily I didn't have much posted.

NorCalGro

About that time

About that time

Well I'm running out of room on the sides I guess that means it's time to flip!! What is you guys process to minimize stretch? I've Hurd of using the MH a week or two into flower but not sure if I should just put my hps in now for the extra lumes any thoughts??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

Flipped 12/12

Flipped 12/12

When ahead and put the hps and started 12/12. After 18hr in the dark and no fan I noticed a small spot of pm on a leaf!!! I sprayed saranade an organic fungicide and put a post out for some advice so I should have her under control. My rh is only 40-50% so it shouldn't be to hard to stop I've dealt with powdery mildew before and salvaged the whole crop but an eighth. So keep your fingers crossed for me:thanks:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

No worries......I see that shit at work everyday. :joint:

Really that's good to hear I haven't seen it since I sprayed so hopefully it stays gone the leaf that had it was rite above the soil the tip was touching so I kno the humidity was super high rite there. So far things are looking good net is finally starting to fill up.

picture.php

A couple of these plants have some fat indica leafs
picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

New addition

New addition

Stopped by my hydro store today and got a nice surprise! The guy that helped me pulled out a used 6in hydrofarm inline 400cfm outta the back and offered it to me for 40 bucks. Said they just used it in the back when they wanted to blaze so it's in pretty good shape I'm stoked it's a hundred dollar fan!!! now I can say goodbye to the old passive system and do it legit!! Figured I'll start pulling air outta my tent to cool my hood and use this new one to be an intake for my tent no more negative pressure lol my next audition will be a carbon filter now I'm all set up for one hopefully they don't start reaking to bad in the next couple weeks till I can get me one:headbange

picture.php

M

meowmeowmeow

Good score brother and kudos on the garden.

FYI on the filter ..... get a 6 inch to 4 inch flange that will save you a little on a carbon filter.
As I did this for my garden. :biggrin:

BigSmokey

In my personal experience that bottlenecks the system and restricts the flow of the fan to go down in filter size. Just my 2 cents. Peace

NorCalGro

Nanners week 1

Nanners week 1

Well it's my own fault for cheapin out on seeds and growing some I made a couple years ago both the bigger candyland a have 3-4 nanners just starting to form to small for pics... Not sure what I'm gonna do as all the plants are from that same grow the others aren't showing any sings so far. I can go the tweezers route and just pick them off or going and getting 4 gorilla glue clones frm dhn to replace those the two candyland a with dark heart cuts are big enough to throw straight into flower thoughts??

M

meowmeowmeow

In my personal experience that bottlenecks the system and restricts the flow of the fan to go down in filter size. Just my 2 cents. Peace

It can. I grow in smaller tents. I have a lot of dumb luck & shit usually works out. :biggrin:

NorCalGro

Yes sir... clones it is.

All but 2 plants are from that same batch of seeds I didn't mention that there are also female pistols coming out so the 2 candyland are deff Hermies. The thing is I have almost a month veg time in so I'm really leaning towards picking off the male parts I've done it before with a bag seed grow a few years back and only had a few seeds but those plants didn't show sings of herm till week 6 since it's just week 1 doesnt that mean it's a true hermi and not just stressed?

Sucks cuz these seeds were from fairly stable genetics(dark heart clones) and were a result of stress so I thought the seeds would be feminized and fairly stable since it wasn't from a true hermaphrodite??

jefe noche

Merry Christmas brother!! Could be many factors at play here. Sorry about the hermies... but dont do the tweezers. Way to much work for such a small return. Let me know.

MasonJS

Merry xmas

Merry xmas

Merry x mas man. I have the same setup as u only i was gonna use my 600w instead of my 1000 watt raptor. What are your thoughts what do you think i should use i have both. Also I have 2 inline fans i was just gonna hook it up like scubber>light>fan exhausting tent. Whats the more optimal setup with 2 fans? Thanks for any input man appreciate it

jefe noche

For two fans in a 4x4 as follows...
I fan on a filtered cold air intake with a filter on intake and output.
Equal sized fan attached to carbon scrubber in the room. Then plumbed to the lights, then to the main exhaust out the room.

Fan controlers or Titain controllers work very well here too. On both intake and exhaust.

Latest posts

Latest posts