What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4x4 tent 1000w the white,candyland

AzHogRoaster

Hey NorCal..

Looking good in there, keep up the good work. The Sunset Sherbet is looking nice and frosty. Glad to hear a positive early review of her. Just flipped mine the other day. Will be interested in finding out how many days you let her go.

Rock On!! :headbange:headbange:headbange

NorCalGro

Ya I'm wondering that too?? tomorrow's week 8 and she's fading nice finally starting to get the sunset colors not enough milky trics yet to pull thou I'm thinking day 60 will be the ticket.

Sunset Sherbet
picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

Will said dispensery send it in for Testing?
No not a lot of dispensaries up here test them selfs if they post test results it's from the vendor that provided them. Having said that I wouldn't doubt it would pass for mold it was just a couple spots on fan leaves I'll also check it under 100x 420scope to be safe.

NorCalGro

Hey NorCal..

Looking good in there, keep up the good work. The Sunset Sherbet is looking nice and frosty. Glad to hear a positive early review of her. Just flipped mine the other day. Will be interested in finding out how many days you let her go.

Rock On!! :headbange:headbange:headbange
Reply above

NorCalGro

I took some samples a couple days ago and stuck them on a paper plate in a drawer under my balast for a quick dry. I cut a lower bud off Sherbet,wifi,the white/5, and candyland/a. All smoked great the white/5 is one potent bitch taste leans on the handband side with a muskyness at the end some sour goodness for sure. I'm going to give her another chance at a future run. I haven't seen any male flowers on her or her sister the white/9 so I mite try her again too. I actually stress tested them all on accident by leaving my light off 48hrs between veg and flowering. I read that it speeds up the transition stage frm veg but I'll NEVER try it again I ended up with like 6 hermies frm it.. Tonight I'm going to pull the sherbet so I'll have some good shots without that dang hps glowing.

NorCalGro

Harvest has commenced!!!

Harvest has commenced!!!

Alrighty that went by pretty fast chopped the Sunset Sherbet last night. After I got her outta the tent it wasn't as yellowd as I thought but it'll do trics are mostly cloudy with a few brown. I'm going to have to run her again she's a light to medium feeder frm what I can tell. Harvest is kinda light but yeilds twice as much as gsc so I'll take it. I can already tell frm the samples I took that she's going to score a ten in the taste department but a lil lower in potency still a good buzz thou that was quick dried thou.

Sunset Sherbet
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

Harvest continues...

Harvest continues...

Alrighty down with one, the others are still going I think I'm day 70 today. I'm going to pull the wifi and maybe one of the whites tonight.

The Sherbet came out nice not much color this run but frost for dayys, I ended up with just over an ounce. I new I wasn't going to get much frm the 2 clones, I just threw them(wifi/Sherbet) in a couple weeks after the seedlings to replace some runts the others will yeild much better:)

Sunset Sherbet
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Caligreen1

Good job bro looks great! Funny how the color kind of disappeared after drying the sherbert, smoking on some right now actually! Tasty.

NorCalGro

Ya only a few top colas had that purple tenge to umm after drying...I'll try an dig one up after it's done curing still even on those thou it's far frm purple like some of the sherbet I've seen I'm fairly positive this was midnight farms cut if u look at there pic it looks spot on. I have mad color in this next round of shots the candylands espically almost all purple even my og looks more like a bubba lol

NorCalGro

Week 9/12

Week 9/12

(The title supposed to say wk 9 1/2)They took a bit longer but like I said the seeds were one or two weeks behind the clones they wee slow to flower most likely because they were young I kno a few were very. Really happy and surprised about the outcome of these seeds I made the best part thou it's all SENSIMILLA :) lol. I'm going to have to run a couple again too frosty To refuse ha.

Also My number system starts in the front left corner and moves left to right and ends on the back right corner if you've wondered about the numbers.ok I have a bunch here we go....

White Fire Og 9wk
(I've smoked a bit of the popcorns already it's been hanging for 4-5days taste is spot on og with better potency very happy I found her keeper for sure)
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

NorCalGro

Wk 9 1/2 harvest cont.

Wk 9 1/2 harvest cont.

The White/6
She reeks of sour fuel and has the best structure didn't top or really train other than leaves you can really see the headband in her. I haven't tested her at all so I'll have to decide on keeper status once dried.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

Wk9 1/2 harvest cont.

Wk9 1/2 harvest cont.

The White/7
(She's a pretty one sticky frosty too same fuel smell but more lemony,, same structure as no6 yield mite be more even there rock hard nugs my most dense white. I can't wait to smoke her on day 2 of a 7 day dry)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

Wk 9 1/2 harvest cont.

Wk 9 1/2 harvest cont.

The White/9
(Ok she is crazy frosty with the same lemony og smells but a few tops turned a reddish purple. She's a sexy girl and is a topper if I run her again the central cola on her is dence, big and like 4ft tall guys with a hole lotta stem)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

Wk 9 1/2 harvest end.

Wk 9 1/2 harvest end.

Candyland s1/b
(Really happy with how these candies turned out there both very close to original king klone pheno just rock hard nugs this ones gsc leaner my others GDP I got about 20 more seeds too)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NorCalGro

So Im going to take the last 4 to week 10-11 and see if I can get some Heavier smk gonna take them to 40-60 amber, I'm outta room in my closet anyways gonna be a nice harvest:)
picture.php

NorCalGro

Harvest candayland/a

Harvest candayland/a

Gave the candyland the chop last night she was begging for it this pheno is GDP leaning rather than B witch is more gsc both great representation of the mother rock hard frosty nugs.

Candyland S1/a

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php