What's new

4th of july smoke out infront of the WhiteHouseget your asses there!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ that is not the right attitude. 1 million people for next year would be possible with the right organization, and hype. We gotta promote weed like the republicans campaign. Hard core, non-stop, hold no punches arguing, and shameless set ups to ruin the reps of the competition.

Wow how the time flies when you're laid off....

Regardless.... I STILL plan on being there... I don't care if I have to sleep in my blazer...

Not more than 2 weeks after my 'boss' moved me into a place he owns for el cheeep... I get the pink slip..... and I don't mean the pleasurable kind... lol

But I still have some time left on my unemployment.... was thinking I was going to be going BACK to work,... then a couple of weeks ago, more got laid off... uuuggghhh......

Buckin' Fush.....

...but my plans are to BE THERE.... come hell or high water! Woohooo!! Less than a month away! I'll be there if I have to make the drive alone... I don't care... the couple of guys from work have backed out...

In the words of Tom Petty.... "No I won't back down"

it's not like I don't have time now... lol

domere3422

that would be great

that would be great

i just read the thread bout the 4th of july smoke out. I think if enough people attended that it would go off without a hitch. Plus it would be all over the news channels. what a better way to get the messeage out that pot is not bad!!!!!!!!!! i do not know.

We need to have a place for us ICmaggers to meet up if there's going to be more than a couple of us.

Send me an IM (aim is in my sig) or an email at "toocoolforschool40" at gmail dot com (I'm actually 28, this is just one of my many dummy email accounts). I wont ask any taboo shit like if you're growing or what your icmag name is.

I'm somewhat local to the area (live 10 miles out of town), so I might be able to help answer a question you might have.

site says it will close down in 5 days because of lack of contact with adminstrator tom

The real website is http://www.smoke-in.org

shack

A good turn out would be ideal.Hoping a million tokers make it there.
A friend of mine went last year,and said it was lame.,compared to the other times he went in the 80s.
Lets hope for a good turn out.

zlock

Well, I'll be there by Friday afternoon! I agree with Silver, we need to meet up some place.
I'll be driving down on Friday and staying Friday and Saturday night. Gonna be staying at the Radison @ Reagan National Airport, I guess that's right by the Crystal City metro station so getting around shouldn't be an issue.
I'm pumped, can't wait to see Washington DC!

I'll be there on Saturday probably at 12pm at the latest hopefully. If you are looking for me, I will be wearing my favorite t-shirt which is a plain gray t-shirt that says "INNOCENT BYSTANDER" on the front.

ATTN: Gypsy and other Seed Banks, if you want to send me a graphic to print into a banner advertisement, I will carry it during the parade. Seriously. Big banner that says "Grow Your Own!" and can have ur logo, website address, phone number and all that crap. I'll even let the banner rest against a tree while I'm chilling out before the parade...and answer questions about who you are and why you are the Willy Wonka of marijuana seeds.

I offer this because I dont have anything to hold up during the parade. And nothing would be more productive than an advertisement for the Gypsy Nirvana Seed Bank. After all, it's still all about the Overgrowing them, right?

Only thing I would ask in return is a small donation to the event (like $100, and re-imbursement for the banner). Which you could donate after the event is done and you see pictures and stuff.

This is really late notice so I can put together an advertisement banner myself if need be. Just need a logo and good to go.

Kinkos copies is open 24 hours so as long as you respond before Saturday, we're good.

E-mail me at toocoolforschool40@gmail.com. I will not be able to respond to PMs as I will be out of town until Friday. Thanks.

zlock

Well I guess there's not gonna be any sort of get-together, I'll be there in my MassCann "don't tread on me" shirt, I'll get pics! Leaving for DC in 5 hours!

zlock

Thanks Gramps!
Left the house late (as usual)so we're just crossing into CT right now. I'm hoping we don't hit much traffic, we'll be in DC by the mid afternoon I'd guess. Didn't bring any signs or banners or anything, but I hope that enough people show up that this will have some positive influence on legalization!

zlock

Well, me and Silver are here, the march was incident free, and the concert is starting now. A bunch of people are here from all over the country. Just had a nice chat with a woman from Michigan who traveled several days to be here. My 8 hour trip was nothing compared to some people! Well, I hope those who said they'd be here are here, its a beautiful day to be making a change in the world!

That was pretty fun. Good event overall. Good turnout for the march and music. This was the first marijuana rally I've been to and I rather enjoyed it.

Mad props to Zlock for traveling all the way from Mass. to show up, and for smoking me up with that huge ass joint.
Some narc (out of uniform) was eying Zlock so I think he went for a walk and ditched it (wise move).

In a perfect world there would have been less stereotypical hippies leading the charge (40 years later and they dress and act the same as their parents...I mean, really..c'mon.), less rednecks, and one less transvestite.

chidoctor

only takes 8 hours from mass? damn didnt read this thread till now. i would have went up carpool from mass anyone next year?

zlock

8 hours from MA coming down, we've been stuck (still am) on the jersey turnpike for over 2 and a half hours. Crawllliinggg along! I've got a bunch of pics and vids, ill post'em up when I get home! And Silver, thanks again for everything, it was great meeting you, sorry we didn't make it back to the far corner after leaving for food. The line of people getting into the area was so long there was no way we would have made it back there.

And what was wrong with the man in the purple hat? Hahaha. Good times!

Latest posts

Latest posts