4k coco vs UC

BigGreen

Veteran
A few more

The white s1 C

The white s1 B

Blu sat 2.2 X og

Boggle gum

I just dropped 8 wifi A into the UC may drop 8 wifi C into the other 8 site, not sure its going to be up to par mite just throw a frostitutes in there instead

Ill start a new thread soon

BG

d3cryption

Veteran
wifi is defintely in my top 5..... sucks they are double the price now, then they were about 2 years ago... looking good.....

BG how much long you gonna stick with the coco......? or are you gonna continue to run uc and coco?

BigGreen

Veteran
I broke down the coco table in the 4k room and setup another UC.
The wifi room is 4 600w and is going to be dedicated to coco only.
I may add 2 more 600w over 2 3X6 trays for next round.
I have the coco nailed down now and H&G full line is killing it

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I broke down the coco table in the 4k room and setup another UC.
The wifi room is 4 600w and is going to be dedicated to coco only.
I may add 2 more 600w over 2 3X6 trays for next round.
I have the coco nailed down now and H&G full line is killing it

You running the full H&G line up right now BG??? Think your going to yield more than your aptus run? I'm gunna run almost the full H&G line up with TheHerbalizor's recipe modification where you sub in some canadian headmasta and superior potash next round as I feel I can do a little better. But I have to say this aptus run was no slouch!!! I think I'm gunna be damn near 2.5# per :woohoo: let's see if I can bump that up. Its definitely gunna cost me allot more to run the H&G lineup versus my aptus run but if I can increase yield plus not have to do that extra separate watering then its worth it....

Anyhow, hope all is well and love to see how your new coco grow is doing :tiphat:

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Oops. Jut saw the pics. Looks killer. Let me know what you think about the H&G lineup. Also what EC u feeding at? How many times a day? You using shooting powder? Thanks bro....

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Nice. Are you ph'ing after base and then adding additives and leaving it alone like H&G wants? Are you using shooting powder?

thewhitelotus

Veteran
just got done reading the whole thread and WOWSERS! Great work!

I just finished my second run in coco with H&G full lineup. I was lucky enough to live close to their US based office and went and visited them....neeedless to say i drove home with my entire back seat full of nutrients and a bag of their coco, which i highly recommend....much better than Bcuzz. With my Romulan Diesel i found that it likes me to keep the Cocos A&B around 6ml per gallon weeks 2 of veg throughout flowering (I dont see how anyone can run 9-12 ml in flower). Next go around im only going to be using the A&B, roots excel, drip clean, multizen, budxl, and Top Shooter. The amino and algen didnt seem to do much for me other than clog drippers

Are you still using the Aquaflakes? What feeding regime are ya going by as well?

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I doubt amino clogged your drippers. It was probably the algen. Amino is actually a very important additive to use. Acts allot like fascilitor makes plants strong and healthy

BigGreen

Veteran
I used aquaflakes a&b with drip clean, roots excel, amino, multizen, epsom salt and alegen in veg
Flower Im running a&b,, epsom salt bud xl, top booster and top shooter,,, I havent used drip clean at all in bloom because I ran out and the plants are still happy
I dont think I went over 6ml per in bloom either,, right now there at 5 ml per and going down to 4 ml tomorrow

I think Im going to tweak it a little bit for next go around. Ill be using top feed drip system with small pots and multiple feeding per day

LEDNewbie

Veteran
I'm A believer. No more than a 2-3 gallon smart pot feed 6 times a day. I have allot of tweaking for next round like start feeding 6 times a day right when stretch ends instead of eating till week 5.

BigGreen

Veteran
I think Im going 1 gal pots next go round.
I do not count out big pots either, I got dam near 1/2# from 1 plant of to the side of my last grow with out much direct light. Now if that beast was right under a light it would of smashed that

LEDNewbie

Veteran
With a 1 gallon pot you'll have to feed 6 times during lights just to keep them wet. Ill be watching brother. I bet it works out well for you. U still going to do 18 per table?