im in
this sounds like a blast

man ths is going to be a fun 420

peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If rolling is part of it I can roll huge fattys with my eyes closed literally, I am ninja like with that shit.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah looks like we have a full team, i just wonder if true has asked Nol yet if icmag land can compete as a country, LOL. we will have statehood if he says yes....:bongsmi:

:kos: :wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nol got back to me saying that he had all 8 teams but then said he goes way back with the ic crew and told me to email him so he can try to sort something out.
Fingers crossed people, we could be repping IC Mag.
Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sweet, try and find out what time this event will be so we can plan our activities around it. we do have to have an award ceremony for the winners on the evening of the 20th, so lets hope Nols event is not planned for the evening.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
you brave souls!

show em icmag can smoke with the best!!

cue rocky training music.. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iPFK5T_G3U

:smoke out:
watch

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The event looks like a lot of fun and might be perfect for our award ceremony, just a thought worth putting out there (see what the rest of you think).
Nol is always a super host and this would almost certainly be a great event, possibly ideal to coincide our last day with.
Peace

mack 10

Veteran
^^so much to cram into a day, we need a 420 week!!
and yay cool poster.

i really cant wait! me,Oj,True,gauis and Pk, they better have some good stocks,
cause, Oh wee! team Ic can blaze up a storm!
shame it's not the day after though,like the 21st, but that's not 4.20 is it?
Mack.:)

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
not sure how feasible it would be to put the two events together. i suppose if Nol was ok with it, we could announce the winners at his event, but some how i'm thinking it will inconvenience his schedule? we need about 30 minutes to announce the winners and hand them their cups, letting each winner say a few words about the strain they won with. while if we make the awards ceremony earlier, we will give people less time to do the judging. i really imagined us all hanging out together on the evening of the 20th celebrating the winners.

mack 10

Veteran
To be fair, i'm hoping to be bogged down, deep in samples:mad:)
Where only brainstorming idea's.
mack.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
makes sense....post edited. Thanks Gaius!!

edited to conform with the cup rules about not naming entries in advance. as the pic is early flowering i left it. but we want no identifying info to be made public in advance. the judges should have no idea what they will be judging. peace out.......gm

Last edited: