What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 Cup 2013 (Get ready folks)

Hazeo

Veteran
yeah thats an issue; dividing the entries into 4 categories is a good thought. i heard as well that some members got swamped by their packs.
...but this won´t give the entries more votes either i guess.

whats about the total number of judges compared to last year...?

74G

Thanks a lot to everybody!!! It was such great moments and the boat tour was so cool with the nice weather...
Really happy to know some of you more and met some others nice people.
Hope to see you all as soon as it is possible and thanks again to the organisation...
And congrats to all the winner and specially my brother STRAND...
Have a nice day...

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Just back home this mornig, what an amazing 3-days trip ! Was great to meet the members I met, browser, titoon & nico, eugene, acehaze, thc123, DrPenthotal, mrhaze, esbe and all the other ones i forgot the names of, thanks everyone for this wonderfull time !
Special thanks to marius for giving me the opportunity to sample some of the hash entries on Sunday. For some reason, what hadn't been smoked or shared before my departure insisted on going home with me. It was asked so nicely that I couldnt refuse eheh. Tonight I'll go smash open a few skulls of my friends !

Irie !

saluki

ICMag Donor
I am no hater, I will be the first to admit my jealousy. The event looked great all around. Great job organizers and everyone that contributed!!

mack 10

Veteran
The best smoke fest I've been too yet.
Athough the Emerald cup has over 200 samples,
all outdoor organic....So we have some work to get to that level (in all cats!)
Can't wait for 2014!
Bigger and better 4.20 all around!
mack.

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
I'll 2nd that!

Sendin in all 2013 outdoor in 2014 ;)

The best smoke fest I've been too yet.
Athough the Emerald cup has over 200 samples,
all outdoor organic....So we have some work to get to that level (in all cats!)
Can't wait for 2014!
Bigger and better 4.20 all around!
mack.