What's new

420 Cup 2013 (Get ready folks)

Ed Borg

Greetings All, It is indeed going to be a slamming event. Get your entries in early so that no time is lost properly documenting and photographing each entry. Peace

H

Hoover_lungz

Greetings All, It is indeed going to be a slamming event. Get your entries in early so that no time is lost properly documenting and photographing each entry. Peace

Hey Ed:)

Will we be having the 420 canal Cruise this year?

Be ready for round 3 guys on the baot:laughing:

THC4SIM

"maybe thc4sim can be the icehash bong killer?"

Im in for it if my lungs are up to it.. some years they have been fucked!!,
Looking like it's gunna be a killer year! can't wait.. all booked.

THC4SIM

I think our ceremony could be held at the 420 festival, without disrupting anyone else's thing,
off to the side it looks a great venue we can smokeout!

ive checked out the festival program look's pretty good!
http://www.ams420.nl/index.php/amsterdam-festival-information-2013

a great venue with all the entertainment a stoner could wish for?
we could do our thing in that big Sand's venue which is open 6 till 11..

but i'm sure there are already thing's sorted out now, just an option..

roll on 420!

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Sim we are waiting to hear back from Nol about having the awards with him on 420.
Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
actually as far as the schedule goes, nothing much is definite yet. looking into venues. waiting to hear what Nol thinks about us announcing the winners at his event.

how do you mean we could do it without disrupting the other event? is there a side room? i'm not sure i follow? but thats all we need really a place where we can give the results and give the cups to the present winners.

L

Lady_sativa420

I cant stop playing with my balls:laughing:

Bring on 420 hash smoke out:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 18
H

Hoover_lungz

Pure melt guys:)

Me and Lsg420 whipped that up 2 days ago, next we going to whip up sum original diesel hash and then its time to BHO sum Amnesia,O.Diesel,Exodus Fuel aka Cheesewrecker.

makesure yu guys practice yur breathing exercises before 420 lmfao

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
it's gonna be a party for sure, made a run of bubble recently that will blow your socks off. and the action is just lovely, it goes on and on bubbling and making nice clear domes. made from trim too...

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait I am getting pretty pumped up like 54 days until I fly, grabbing tickets tomorrow. Got a nice houseboat reserved closer to the action this time now that I know my way around a bit. I have 3 cannabis entrys sealed so far and I will be making the coldest fastest wash ice extract with the best material of my life in a few days. I still have one more crop to come down with multiple fire ass strains to smokeout with everyone. Sucks I am not going to be there when judge packs get handed out the boat I wanted wasn't available until the 18th. I would love to grab an indica for sure and a sativa if there is plenty for everyone.

How was the weather last year? In 2011 when I was there for 420 even though we couldn't have a cup I got sun burnt in my first few hours. Everyone there said it was the nicest weather in 15 years lol. I would love to have some more of that. I am going to have to watch the weather there as it gets closer and pack accordingly last year I had to hit the hemp hoodlamb store and grab some shorts I was sweating balls.

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im so excited, roll on 420......and i get the feeling the Hash category is gonna be insane, cant wait for the big group smoke out.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts