What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

420 Cup 2013 (Get ready folks)

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I have got some D-kush and white og 2.0 I am growing out now. Maybe I can enter one if I find something special...which I am sure will come about. Both strains are serious!

K

Karma Genetics

Well anyone winning a prize with a strain grown from my seeds, gets a huge seedpack.

Nothing better then a grower winning with your stuff , then myself.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Denver or Amsterdam... Decisions decisions.... Would be fun to see Karma here in the states! Denver is crazy. would love to enter this though, I can't enter anything in Denver.

THC4SIM

Tickle, best of both worlds, send in your entry for the IC420,
but stay in the US and go to colorado for 420..

And keep logged in to see how your entry placed....

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
And not go to Amsterdam..? Always a Good Village to Not Miss. Adult Disneyland.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoked!!!!

What is required for each entry - 30-35g?

I'm looking forward to dropping 2 or 3 entries...

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Adult Disneyland huh? I have a girlfriend so I'm not gonna be fucking prostitutes, and I couldn't wait to get back home to smoke great herb when I was in Amsterdam for the HT cup in '11. I would guarantee that the herb selection in Denver will be more fire and more diverse.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree TMB my personal herb was way better then what the shops sold there. The girlfriend and I however will be partaking in the adult disneyland ;) woohoo lol

Adrift

Veteran
will we beable to enter if we dont go to a-dam??? gonna be to busy to leave but i could def enter if i didnt have to go!

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chaos thats the kind of info im talking about....

Nitty gritty details!!!

K

Karma Genetics

yeah Money Co here i come, got some testing to do ha ha ha....

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
can't wait to meet up with you guys again. missed the cup the last two years and am now in such high spirits.
gonna be legendary! hope some of my buds will be ready by april then. otherwise i'll bring all my leftovers that has been cured for 1 1/2 years. :biggrin: