What's new

420 Cup 2013 (Get ready folks)

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
I'm in on the 420 party. Bought my tickets the other day. Regular price. Came to almost 28eu per ticket as it was. Quite a while since I paid to attend a party but I'm really looking forward to it despite being scared of crowds (damn this adult aspergers syndrome).

Hope to meet/chat to some folks from this forum while we are all there as well. Who knows.. it might be fun.:dance013:

sith44

I'm in on the 420 party. Bought my tickets the other day. Regular price. Came to almost 28eu per ticket as it was. Quite a while since I paid to attend a party but I'm really looking forward to it despite being scared of crowds (damn this adult aspergers syndrome).

Hope to meet/chat to some folks from this forum while we are all there as well. Who knows.. it might be fun.:dance013:

Nice! This is going to be one hell of a party!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran

Tell me about it... real not funny sometimes, but overindulging on multiple smokes certainly does help, mwaahahahahaha! Aspie ruuuuuuuules !

Anyone going for camping ?

Irie !

Skip

Veteran
For anyone attending the Cup, I suggest bringing a tablet, smartphone or laptop for voting and more. If you don't have any, I recommend buying a 7" android tablet for like $120 or a 10" for around $160. You won't regret it! So much to do on those! They can take pics and videos too, play music, watch videos, if you get one with a GPS it could really help finding your way around A'dam. The batteries last a long time too so it helps with long plane flights.

Just remember though, that any electronics you bring back to the US from Amsterdam may be reviewed by Customs. They love doing that! Better to upload pics to icmag or elsewhere and delete them from your device before coming home.

If you've been thinking about getting a tablet, do it soon, as it takes a few days to get used to and download the apps you need.

pie-fan

For anyone attending the Cup, I suggest bringing a tablet, smartphone or laptop for voting and more. If you don't have any, I recommend buying a 7" android tablet for like $120 or a 10" for around $160. You won't regret it! So much to do on those! They can take pics and videos too, play music, watch videos, if you get one with a GPS it could really help finding your way around A'dam. The batteries last a long time too so it helps with long plane flights.

Just remember though, that any electronics you bring back to the US from Amsterdam may be reviewed by Customs. They love doing that! Better to upload pics to icmag or elsewhere and delete them from your device before coming home.

If you've been thinking about getting a tablet, do it soon, as it takes a few days to get used to and download the apps you need.

thanks for info :tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
I will also be attending this year.

I binned my plans to go to the army so no need to stay aober all the time hihi

I am just looking for a place to crash and then ill be there on the 19th till the 21st hopefully

Looking forward to seeing you guys in person

lovekush®

Cannapioneer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If I can give an advice regarding the safety of your photos, in tablets and smartphones. There are applications "safe" with dual input (with two different pasword) ... a further security system. In case the application will be discovered, you can show the container "clean".
:wave:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So close now i can almost taste the Chocomel (with whipped cream of course), so much to do before i go.
Peace

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ I hear that, I am currently mixing and transplanting 600 gallons of soil. Then there is cleanup, I like my rooms immaculate when I come home from vacation. Nothing better then coming home to perfection. I won't dump it all on you guys but my to do list before going away is usually unrealistic or just plain crazy.

Work Hard Play Hard

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol glad i'm not the only one struggeling to do everything before the date. got to get some new clones into automated watering before i go else i'll will have dead clons to come home to.

sith44

Alright...so...I'm going to be in a grey Tshirt that say BHO across the front with a green zipper hoodie with he word Gumballhead on the back. I will see all of you in 8 days...I'm sooo excited!!

Latest posts

Latest posts