What's new

420 Cup 2013 (Get ready folks)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
420clock.gif

ifrane

Hey guys, What's up?
Im not sure to be able to came in Amsterdam for the cup, i had a lot of mistake, how know me can understand it.....
I didn't do mi best this year, but if some good souls will whant get mi stuff for the cup and bring it , will make me a big pleasure....i have only Few grams...nothing dangerous.....
Im moving kn barcelona to live...if somebody are there, writhe a pm.....

mack 10

Veteran
Shame you wont be able to make the 4.20 ifrane, always a pleasure to chat and smoke your melty goodness. Have you get to enjoy spain.
peace out. mack.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
I should be of the party as well it appears !

No sativa to bring this year though... But Chillum for sure !

Looking forward to see you'all ;)

meltybubble

Hey guys, What's up?
Im not sure to be able to came in Amsterdam for the cup, i had a lot of mistake, how know me can understand it.....
I didn't do mi best this year, but if some good souls will whant get mi stuff for the cup and bring it , will make me a big pleasure....i have only Few grams...nothing dangerous.....
Im moving kn barcelona to live...if somebody are there, writhe a pm.....

Was looking forward to meeting you ifrane,
best of luck with the move.
hydro.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah be a real shame if you don't make it ifrane mate. be great to still get a entry though, lol. you need to defend your title :)

man oh man we are gonna have 1 hell of a party this year. judges will be able to vote as they toke directly online. maybe i should have said toke and vote, but you get the idea :joint:

i just wish we could run the cup openly, like in the good old days. maybe in the future again if things remain calm on the cup scene.

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
i finally sorted my things out. i will be able to attend 100%.
gonna book transportation very soon.

looking forward to meeting ya all again. and looking forward to the chillum session as always.
shame you might not make it ifrane, real shame.

take care everyone and see ya soon! :woohoo:

sith44

Hey guys, I'm supposed to fly into the Schipol on 4/21....but I would love an excuse to get there earlier to hang out and meet all of you guys. How to go about finding out details on how to join?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i'm sorry to say it's not quite that simple this year. for the moment the ic420 is per invite only, to be invited you need to be known to the cup and or canna activist scene. so unless you have been to hightimes or previous 420 cups and met other members, it will be hard to get an invite. we could hang out after the event on the 21st though, then you'd be in for next time.

sith44

Really? It's been my dream to be in Amsterdam during 4/20 and attending any kind of cup or judging would have been a dream come true! I was hoping to meet the people whose gear I'm currently working with.... I guess I can just chill in the coffeshops then. Hopefully I can fly another 3000 miles again next year. I go to Adam at least twice every year always around 4/20 but never on that specific day. Oh well. Sucks to be me :/

mack 10

Veteran
^^I would say go to Amsterdam anyway, 4.20 is a blast. All, well most of the coffeeshops will be doing 420 party's. I know grey area always roll a massive 420 spliff.
With all the attention High Times got last year we have to be very careful, we don't want none of that shizz. their are very few occations where so many growers would be in one place at the same time, this is why we have to be careful.
mack.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
sorry man, the rules are for the good of everyone. but i can suggest going to Nols 420 Cannabis Festival. it's starting at 8p, on the 20th. you will need to look it up with google, but i think many of us will finish the evening of 420 there. so you'd most likely still get to see and taste some of the entries and at least meet and smoke with the members.