What's new

420 CUP 2011, Who's going?

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am going regardless, to much invested at this point to not go. Just hope I can still get my smoke over there...

Last edited:
K

Karma Genetics

Ah boy, that is a treu pitty, same here booked, Got all these stash boxes i got made for the Judge packs, well the good thing i dont have to take that heavy box with me .

PureKnowledge dont worry, I am shure we will have some great smoke outs, and good talks.

It's about the get together anyway, and i am shure the regulars will still be there.

man that is a big let down

420 is the best time of the year for stoners and the 420 cup is the best cup hands down
a real cup for the people
if im still a free man il be atending

i had some amazing hash entries planned

il be bringing them anyway to share

some horrible news to wake up to

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah boy, that is a treu pitty, same here booked, Got all these stash boxes i got made for the Judge packs, well the good thing i dont have to take that heavy box with me .

PureKnowledge dont worry, I am shure we will have some great smoke outs, and good talks.

It's about the get together anyway, and i am shure the regulars will still be there.

Yeah biut i was looking forward to sending my own smoke to bring, wasn't planning on spending money on weed the whole time.

H

Hoover_lungz

Come on guys lets not get too upset, lets make this a private smokers cup between us guys. The good thing will be no need for 25 euro pass to hang with us lol and we can share our weed for free amongst our selfs.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Not much will change.. looking forward to it.. have a feeling this one will be even more special for the crew that show..

H

Hoover_lungz

Not much will change.. looking forward to it.. have a feeling this one will be even more special for the crew that show..

Exactly what i was thinking lol.

420 cup is nothing special but the gatherings is where the real testing is done by growers/breeders

Trust me guys dont make a diference if there is a cup or not aslong as peepz turn up for the session we will have fun:laughing: not as if 420 is anything like Hightimes lol.

I know the usuall suspects will be down:)

rasras

First 2 minutes i was inna shock, but now all this sounds more interesting. Im still waiting to meet you all. Hope we can have cup next year.
Big respect to taking care our security!!!!!

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
this is very sad to read of the message.
I just wanted to book in for the flight & hotel.

Then who is in adam 16 to 21 April?

thanks in advance

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
wowa, we should see if we can get sometimes arranged ourselfs....so everybody isnt wandering around town...

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
its really sad news that the cup has been cancelled I know a lot of people have already booked flights etc

I was not planning on attending this year due to work commitments but in light of this situation
I'm going to look at changing my plans and fly in after all, I'm sure we can set up some informal meetings
and get togethers and keep the cup spirit alive one way or another

so fingers crossed, I'll get to meet up with some old friends and make some new ones

OP

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Sounds great op.... that´s the spirit!!!

looking forward meeting you and the rest of the good ic menbers :)

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
its really sad news that the cup has been cancelled I know a lot of people have already booked flights etc

I was not planning on attending this year due to work commitments but in light of this situation
I'm going to look at changing my plans and fly in after all, I'm sure we can set up some informal meetings
and get togethers and keep the cup spirit alive one way or another

so fingers crossed, I'll get to meet up with some old friends and make some new ones

OP

Top marks for even thinking about going to that effort bro, we can still keep the spirit of the cup alive and make sure everyone comes away higher than they've ever been.
Peace

K

Karma Genetics

Lets make it a great get together,

This defantly doesnt have to change the expierence of a 420 in amsterdam together with fellow ICMAGGERS.

I will be there 15th till 21st. Going to smoke my ass of, and hopfully meet some Old and new friends.

Looks like i need to bring some extra smoke''s for all those that traveled so far.

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran

This defantly doesnt have to change the expierence of a 420 in amsterdam together with fellow ICMAGGERS.

I will be there 15th till 21st. Going to smoke my ass of, and hopfully meet some Old and new friends.

Looks like i need to bring some extra smoke''s for all those that traveled so far.
........... Yeyyeeeeyyyeeeyyeeeee It´s going to be great!!!

randalika

Mentor
Veteran

:yeahthats that's the right spirit. let's meet all together and have a good time. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts