What's new

420 CUP 2011, Who's going?

Ramius

Veteran
It's a real shame, but it's not completely ruined. People who planned to go can still go ahead and meet up some place for a smoke session, although I know a lot were forking out big money to travel over so for them the idea of no cup might not seem worth the costs

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I have 6K spent on travel and stay and I would not be going if it wasn't for the cup.....non refundable

Hempyfan

Same here, not 6k though but not far off. None the less, I will have a blast regardless. Just now have more free days.

H

Hoover_lungz

Im looking forward to this cup and i just brewed up sum nice Casey jones ice o later tonight and im letting it cure up for the 420 smoke out.

here are few snap shots

Attachments

• pictures 088.jpg
    pictures 088.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 14
  • pictures 089.jpg
    pictures 089.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 20
  • pictures 091.jpg
    pictures 091.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 24
H

Hoover_lungz

IC420 cup cancelled(post by gypsy)

IC420 cup cancelled(post by gypsy)

2011 ICM 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup Canceled!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is with GREAT REGRET that I have to announce due to recent advice from my legal counsel that this years ICM 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup has to be Canceled...

The current political situation in the Netherlands coupled with the way we have run the cup in years past puts me in the very awkward position to have to do this due to very real security concerns not only for the organizers but also the attendees and those that enter....

I have ALWAYS tried my best to put the security of my staff and customers/ICM members ....first and fore-most and would not wish for anything untoward to happen to them in regards to the legalities of not only staging this event but also in every other situation where security has any possibility of being compromised....

For those that have already made arrangements to attend this year we will be having a gathering in Amsterdam of an informal nature....please contact member/Admin John Bourne for details via PM....

For those that have already purchased event or Judges passes also please contact John Bourne via PM for reimbursements.....

.....Thank-you all for showing such great interest in this event this year and in the past.......and special thanks to DG and Mr Bourne for your dedicated efforts in helping to organize what has been done up to this point....

Please don't start any new threads about this matter....we can't run the cup the way we have done historically since security is paramount....that's all I can say.....sadly.

again.....Thank-you all for your kind indulgence.....

I dont know about you guys but im still down for the gathering and th smoke sessions on 420.

mellofello

Well fuck does that mean no more cup from now on? Really was looking forward to entering for the first time this year. I'm still gonna be there as its been ages since I've been over anyway, never judged before either just good to chat to like minded folks. Hope I can get what would have been my entry there anyway so I can let you guys have a try!

peace

mello

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
:-( that´s very sad news!

I have already booked the flight and i cant get a refund of that........ :-(

a sad icetoker

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
so sad. lets meet anyway. together we are strong

2011 ICM 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup Canceled!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gypsy:It is with GREAT REGRET that I have to announce due to recent advice from my legal counsel that this years ICM 4/20 Growers and Breeders Cup has to be Canceled...

The current political situation in the Netherlands coupled with the way we have run the cup in years past puts me in the very awkward position to have to do this due to very real security concerns not only for the organizers but also the attendees and those that enter....

I have ALWAYS tried my best to put the security of my staff and customers/ICM members ....first and fore-most and would not wish for anything untoward to happen to them in regards to the legalities of not only staging this event but also in every other situation where security has any possibility of being compromised....

For those that have already made arrangements to attend this year we will be having a gathering in Amsterdam of an informal nature....please contact member/Admin John Bourne for details via PM....

For those that have already purchased event or Judges passes also please contact John Bourne via PM for reimbursements.....

.....Thank-you all for showing such great interest in this event this year and in the past.......and special thanks to DG and Mr Bourne for your dedicated efforts in helping to organize what has been done up to this point....

Please don't start any new threads about this matter....we can't run the cup the way we have done historically since security is paramount....that's all I can say.....sadly.

again.....Thank-you all for your kind indulgence.....

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes there will not be judges passes or a competition..... but lots of karma and friends having a great time!!!!! Sounds interesting about the informal meeting.....

peace

icetoker