What's new

420 CUP 2011, Who's going?

H

Hoover_lungz

I thought i would start a thread on how many ic members will be attending this years 420Cup 2011?

Due to last years Volcanic smoke clouds many ic members had to cancel there trip and many flights were canceled, sum members had to use Ferry or Euro tunnel to get to the 420cup in Amsterdam. Sum how we still managed to have sum sort of cup :laughing:

I think all members attending this years 420 cup thats we should all make this cup a special cup and have plenty of gathering and debates and make up for last years 420 cup smoke cloud edition lol.

Peace & Love:ying:

Jah_hoover

Hempyfan

I am no one special but I amin! Made arrangements a month ago and waiting on the judge passes. Been saving all year.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Cannawinner....and with Halvah! That is an awesome munchie! Thank you so much for bringing it along this year. :yes: Look forward to seeing you again. :yes:

H

Hoover_lungz

Cannawinner....and with Halvah! That is an awesome munchie! Thank you so much for bringing it along this year. :yes: Look forward to seeing you again. :yes:

I was thinking of getting my wife to bake us sum proper ice o later cakes :)

JB72

I'll be in town in April (no plans on being at the cup) so if anyones still about 25th - 28th let me know.

M

meowman

Will be there.
Though I hope to be so stoned I will not actually be able to see any of you, unless you come within, say, 10 cm of my face.

Latest posts

Latest posts