What's new

400w Vertical Organic Satori x c99

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
great grow! i had to comment about that mulch -- done so right! and those bud shots are certainly frosty. looks like you've got some knowledge and skills :D you aught to pop into the organic soil forum and say hi!

:lurk: consider my chair pulled up.

K

Krshna

thanks HB, I got mad respect for you and your micro cab there! Where there's a will there's a way right? I'll try not to complain about my vertical space when youre around! Thanks for the mulch props, this is my first round with it and I'm sold for life, my main concern, bugs, has been squashed... i had a few fungus gnats before I mulched, now I cant find any! I just transplanted and did a nice layer cake action, did a thick layer of worm castings, then a nice sprinkle of various dried herbs and interesting weeds, then a thick layer of my hand selected forest mulch. Happy growin man, I'll pop in your thread soon to see how the flowers are doin!

K

Krshna

Just a quick update today, Ive been busy transplanting the past couple days. As you can see I couldnt squeeze any more plants in there. You can also see the size dif. between the c-99 (front right) and the satori x c-99. What you can't see behind the light is 3 extra plants that I kind of neglected in 2L bottles.... well they all ended up being females (go figure), so instead of getting rid of them I just put all 3 in one pot. They are now sister wives, they will just have to deal with it. Also out of sight is another c-99 (back right in the green bag.

Im going to flip to 12/12 in a week or so, just want to get them use to their new pots before i switch. I may have an uncontrolable jungle on my hands, stay tuned! :dance013:

I will get some individual plant shots next time they come out to water.:wave:

picture.php

Flux451

Right On Krshna - I was thinking about atempting a small vertical grow this summer... maybe you'll inspire me to get this going...

Excuse me I did skip through the thread... And am stoked your growing under/in a 'grow' table :) But... are you flowering with a 400w Metal Halide? Not HPS?

Should work out ok, just curious - and wish you the best

PS: an ounce of prevention right before they bud up is really worth it, not that I noticed any issues but it is spider season! Agh!

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
I dont know why i can't make them big, but that will have to do for now!

From your post on the 24th you can see they're overfed, the satori in particular, causing lock out .... you can see the yellow in the middle moving out = overfeeding, yellow outside moving in = deficiency

The C99 looks a little overfed in the second pic ...

If your camera has a tungsten setting the pics of lights on will work clearly

Move to vertical ASAP and optimise what space you have

BD:joint::joint:

K

Krshna

Right On Krshna - I was thinking about atempting a small vertical grow this summer... maybe you'll inspire me to get this going...

Excuse me I did skip through the thread... And am stoked your growing under/in a 'grow' table :) But... are you flowering with a 400w Metal Halide? Not HPS?

Should work out ok, just curious - and wish you the best

PS: an ounce of prevention right before they bud up is really worth it, not that I noticed any issues but it is spider season! Agh!

Hey, thanks for checkin it out, hope I inspire you to give it a go.. whats the worst that can happen right? Haha about the table, yeah its just what was there, and I had to throw something together quick before the wife had a chance to change her mind, sooo sneak attack bedroom table tent! I switched over to a hps about a week ago, had a MH conversion bulb in there before, but I am liking this 'enhanced spectrum bulb'. Thanks for the heads up about spiders, Ive been spraying once or twice a week with neem from the get go and havent seen any ! :jump:
From your post on the 24th you can see they're overfed, the satori in particular, causing lock out .... you can see the yellow in the middle moving out = overfeeding, yellow outside moving in = deficiency

The C99 looks a little overfed in the second pic ...

If your camera has a tungsten setting the pics of lights on will work clearly

Move to vertical ASAP and optimise what space you have

BD:joint::joint:

Hey BD, I was actually talking about making the picture size bigger, not the plants... Im actually pretty pleased with their development :dance013:. I can assure you the plants are actually a very healthy green, sometimes the flash on the camera can make the growth tips look a bit yellow. Also these plants have not been fed with anything yet, aside from a little fish and seaweed extract! Thanks for the tip about the camera, I'll check that out next time.
I dont know what youre talking about man, they are vertical, and always have been! Have a good one!:wave:

dieselbyrd

Hey krsh do you know where is a guide on making compost cause im looking for a way to put my fans to use. does a compost with lots of leaves smell like weed? lol oh and whats your total grow dimensions and the temperature

K

Krshna

Cool cross man, I would like get a seat for this run!
Really like the looks of satori and of course C99. very cool man. PeAcE!
thanks man, should get pretty interesting in a week or two!

Hey krsh do you know where is a guide on making compost cause im looking for a way to put my fans to use. does a compost with lots of leaves smell like weed? lol oh and whats your total grow dimensions and the temperature

dude youre kind of confusing me lol but Im gonna try to answer your question! Not sure what fans and compost have to do with one another, but if youre interested in making a compost pile in your yard or something just google ' how to make a compost pile' or something, its pretty easy. Or there are a lot of resources in the organic soil section of this site. Compost made with a lot of leaves will just smell like good dirt when its finished.. if you make it with weed leaves it might smell when you start, but when they break down they wont. If youre talkin more about mulching, and throwing leaves ontop like im doing, there are a couple stickys in the organic soil section on mulching.

Dimensions are about 3x3x3 feet, and temps are usually 75-85, humidity ~40-60% or so. peace!

K

Krshna

Ok, had them out today for a watering and neem spray so I figured I would take a few pics out of the hps light. This will be the last boring veg update, pretty soon flowers will be a bloomin :jump:
***all these pics show the growth tips as yellow, but they are green, the flash is just too hardcore on this camera!***

satori x c-99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The 3 neglected sisters, should make some nice colas... whatever, tis better than throwin them out! :dance013:

picture.php

The 2 c-99 girls:

picture.php

picture.php

Group shot, almost ready to flower :

picture.php

That's all, thanks for checkin them out!

Dudesome

Veteran
oh baby im on this with you! So so interested in the yield numbers. I hope you get anywhere around 1 gpw!

K

Krshna

How manys in are we...and I don know do they look a little droopy to you today?
there are 6 in seperate pots, and 3 in one pot, so 9 if youre gonna bust me haha. Never fear man, they were just sprayed with neem, they always get a little droopy and shitty lookin after a good spray.

oh baby im on this with you! So so interested in the yield numbers. I hope you get anywhere around 1 gpw!
Thanks dude! That is my hope as well, but I just dont see that happening... but you never know I guess! This is my first run with these seeds, and this tent, so I dont really know how they are going to bud up... but Ill have a more realistic view once they stretch and start to set! Thanks for checkin it out! :wave:

K

Krshna

Morning Bowl + $2.00 eye loupe + shittiest camera from walmart = ok macros! Pics are of some satori buds from last harvest, been curing for 7 months or so. I just held the eye loupe on the end of the camera like a ghetto macro lens! enjoy! :joint::greenstars:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php