What's new

400w shelf grow.

C

CFL_Grow

picture.php

As i look back i can't help but notice how droopy the leaves are on this one girl. They are all green and healthy but sag. I can't figure it out... I watered her today to see if it helps. First time she has water since i put her in the 5 gallon bucket. Long as her leafs stay green i wont worry too much.

C

CFL_Grow

Well i'll be damned.. she was underwatered....

She's happy as a fly in shit today. I woulda never guessed... I put 4 gallons of fresh water through her bucket yesterday to make sure there was no dry spots.

C

CFL_Grow

Day 16 of 12/12 Lighting:
They are just starting to get going now.

HPS on:
picture.php

Only Flouro's and CFL's on:
picture.php

Dark, only camera flash:
picture.php

Start of Buddage:
picture.php

C

camoxnhx

looking good!!!!!!! they are some little monsters man just waiting to explode! im pumped to see these ladies in full bloom!!! posted up watching!!

C

CFL_Grow

I have the bush healthy again.
picture.php

I have an even canopy now, or close enough. :tiphat:
picture.php

A 5th Female :
picture.php

Not going to repot her, i never expected it to even live, lol. Let's see how much bud it puts out if any. It's still tiny and over 40 days old.

C

CFL_Grow

11/12/10

picture.php

11 Days Later - Today :

picture.php

picture.php

I had to take this lady out today. I removed about 15 lower bud sites, i do not want the larf this round and am trying to get the plants to focus up top. You can see in the first pic, the damaged lower leaf. Look again in the today pics, it is still there. The transplant clearly stopped a defeciency that was starting. :tiphat:

C

CFL_Grow

Today I added more light !

4 x 4ft T8's. 32w each in 5000k color is what i choose for them. So 120Watts extra :tiphat: Not hid, but it helps !! I am using them for vertical side lighting. This is about a 2x3 area with around 700watts. 3 ladies in 5 gallon buckets. I hope they yield well.

picture.php

I should mention im not tracking gram per watt or anyting like that. I don't even have a scale, im just hoping to get atleast 5 or 6 mason jars full :)

C

CFL_Grow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Only Flouros:

picture.php

The ever evolving setup:

picture.php

Wattage:
400 HPS
4x32W T8's
2x15w tubes
2x65w CFL
1x42w CFL
1x26w CFL
2x20w CFL

796 Watts and temps have not broke 80F lights on.

C

CFL_Grow

picture.php

picture.php

I love this lady here. Not teh kitty, i love her too :) Both my cats LOVE MJ Plants. When i take them out the closet them come a running.

This plant i topped after 2nd node when it was a seedling. Not it has only 4 tops and has become my fav plant. It's making 4 nice top colas with no lower larf.

This girl has had no nutes since veg. Only water.

Endur

Veteran
What's Good CFL_Grow,
Nice little set up. Are them girls, all bag seed? Regardless, you will pull a nice harvest.
Props on ur grow.
Peace
Endur

The girls look great! I think my beans popped about a week before yours and you flipped to 12/12 about a week before me. Its great seeing where we are each at.

C

CFL_Grow

Yep i think i am about a week ahead of you we are pretty close mate :) I should have veg'ed longer but i dont have any weed, haha. Next time i want 5 weeks before the flip instead of 3. These ladies probably only double in height if that so far during flower. I was anticipating end up around 3 feet tall and im no where close.

BoomBoom

Great grow just read through whole thing. Looking great can't wait til further into flower. As far as suggestions to make it better how about those DIY CO2 systems with sugar water and yeast? Fairly cheap, yet all micro/cab/closet growers never use CO2 :/

C

CFL_Grow

Yea the air turns over in my closet in about 20seconds so CO2 is out. I run the ventilation pretty hardcore to keep it under 80F and plants close to bulbs.

T

Tarus Bulbar

Great lookn lady!!
Sure hope she packs on ALOT of weight for ya!!
Goodluck
Keep those pics coming bro

Latest posts

Latest posts