What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

jm420

Veteran
Great to see your still around NBG.I love when this thread gets hit:ying:
Ancient or not, peeps still dream of hitting that number,Hopefully you got somthing else going on

growingreensgr8

scrogtastic

scrogtastic

just thought id let you know that your 450g chronic scrog inspired me to try my own!im also on my 1st ever hydro grow (1 pot flood n drain potz)and it looking great,scrogging is an amazingly enjoyable way to grow although its very hands on in veg but totally worth it,also the plants grow so quickly and are so healthy in hydro i dont think ill be using soil much in the future! peace gggr8 ps heres a few pics

Attachments

• SCROG WEEK 2.jpg
    SCROG WEEK 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 31
  • FLOWER WK 2.jpg
    FLOWER WK 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 30

HashishinReidi

Nbg long time no see m8 How you been stranger, hope all is good with you, your ways .Good to see you still around m8 get those post up so can pm.You still keep intouch with greenymachine ?.If you do tell him i say hello.

NBG

Haha hello old chum! What a blast from the past, yeah I'm all good :) hope alls well with you too. Greenerymachinery is still about and ill tell him you were asking for him!:woohoo:

CAMuliflower

Hey mate, amazing thread, thanks for all of the information!

About to start my own, working in a space about 1.5 x 3.5, just wanted to ask a question about pot size. I was planning to do either 2 x 5 gallon, or 2 x 8 gallon. With a 400w HPS/MH, which do you think would be better? Also going to it with DWC.

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Hey nbg. Just going through this thread for the first time. Awesome bud!!!! When you did the 400w scrog 450 grams. What size area was your scrog??? 3x4 ft? How long did you veg for again?!

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Why can't I see the post I just made?

Guess I'll repost questions again.

NBG, what size area was your scrog that you got 450 grams from? 2x3 ft?

An awesome Chronic - I love the look of a good SCROG - and this is probably the best SCROG I've seen.

Maybe you could take another shot at SCROG'in Chronic again, see if you can match it or better 16oz :)

btw - I was never quite sure HOW to SCROG but thanks to your post I now know.

STILL tell my friends about this posts/grow to this day 8 years later...whenever they ask why I run scrog and why I run Chronic :)

nbg arent you the one that had the write up for the self sufficient box on OG? mini veg cab and mother cab using one fan to pull air thru all 3? little bubbler scrog on flower side?

T

Tumpuh

I grew an AI under a 250W hps in 4 sq feet with 36 inches of vertical space and pulled 8 oz. I would refer to pics, but OG is gone :( Nice plant btw. You should grow out a standard seed pack and try and find the 7 week pheno.. fast n frosty. AI FTW!

smokeyjoejoe

This post was originally started on 5th june 2005 until today 25th oct 2013

over 8 years and still going strong

NBG think you need to take a bow my friend hope your still living life to the max

:woohoo::dance013::blowbubbles:

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts