What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
just skimmed through the whole thread and all it did was remind me how badly ive wanted to grow CHRONIC out.

heavy yielder for sure, just never had the pleasure of inhaling this one though, have to remember to keep it on my radar, always forget these things since its a long term goal, short term goal right now watch these KALABRESE(some pheno/cross of cheese) cuts I got and prep for the CHEM#4 to come.

NBG- great thread and nice grow, seems to be the perfect strain to bother with in a scrog setup

NBG

Years have gone by and boy would I love to have a go at scrogging again! *sigh* maybe one day....

MINDFieLD

hey man ... just one question... hoVV soon have u started to bend the plant??? I mean its not like the classic SCROG bending if you svvitch to 12/12 ... sure u started sooner. Pleas tell me hovv soon ...and one little question ..do you think i can crop the plant or FIM or something like that just before she gets to the net?... Thanks

C

CheeseFiend

WOW what a plant huge buds one day i would like too try hydro but i need too learn to
walk first lol hence my first soil grow soon

Cujopuppy

Too many trolls

Too many trolls

What ppl get out of trolling and lying on these forums? It makes it hard for inexperienced growers to learn the correct way. Ppl doing scrog from seed and vegging for 5 weeks? At 5 weeks from seed one single plant cannot full 80% of a scrog net. STOP LYING. The plant pictured is jus under 5 weeks from seed. Does it look anywhere near scrog net ready? Steups.

Attachments

• 20160428_212644.jpg
    20160428_212644.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 40
O

OG Tree Grower

usually I wouldn't indulge in such topics but your plant that's 5 weeks from seed looks like my week old seedlings. At 5 weeks I'm heavily cloning off seedlings so I don't think it's to far of a stretch to say that 5 weeks plus stretch in a properly tuned hydro system is not impossible to fill a screen

VERY NICE...I didnt know chronic produced those enormous flowers!! Much, I'm sure is from your growing ability....new to forum (welcome) but obviously not new to growing cause that is a perfect 400w set up..indeed its exactly what is need to get that production.....My first observation was that u are keenly tuned into proper finishing...that yellowing creeping into the smaller inner leaves requires proper nute reduction at the end and timing..kudos...a beautiful thing....Now, Bill gates I am not and wish I knew how to get a series of pics under a single thread as u did...When I do put up pics, 5 is the limit but obviously, there is another way to do it...regards, YT

NBG

What ppl get out of trolling and lying on these forums? It makes it hard for inexperienced growers to learn the correct way. Ppl doing scrog from seed and vegging for 5 weeks? At 5 weeks from seed one single plant cannot full 80% of a scrog net. STOP LYING. The plant pictured is jus under 5 weeks from seed. Does it look anywhere near scrog net ready? Steups.

I'm looking at your picture and I'm wondering how you managed to keep it so small, is that seriously 5 weeks? It looks very healthy but still really small. Perhaps you are using soil and a low wattage light? I can assure you if you use a big light, good nutes, hydro, good genetics and get the environmental conditions spot on the plant will grow like crazy. Indoor soil is much slower. 5 weeks vegging was a bit too long actually and is the reason I ended up with more of a tree than a scrog! Definitely no bullshitting going on I assure you.

Slipnot

Although it takes a lot of weed to make 450 dry grams i personally do think in this case it was a little over exaggerated non of the less looked like a stellar grow but in no way was that a pound harvest
putting it into perspective in order to get 450 dry grams your going to need 1800 wet grams or just under 4 wet pounds of weed
Now metric or standard sorry not even fucking close

Its amazing how much the buds shrivel up to nothing when properly dried

Attachments

• 9 weeks  432 watts  T5 ho.jpg
    9 weeks 432 watts T5 ho.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 40

Del_9_THC

That is really impressive.
I grow in soil. If I got it dialled in correctly with 400 to 600 watts, and suitably productive strain, do you think I could get that kind of yield ?

Or maybe it's only possible with hydro?

Great job!

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran

i hate to burst your bubble but my clones in 18 oz solo cups are way larger than the plant you picture by the 14th day. you should be a little more restrained, deliberate, and considerate before calling people liars.

Latest posts

Latest posts