What's new

400w 1st coco grow.....

G

Guest 263194

next time if you can, try to get coco from the states. that Roots Organics bag has all the organic shit in it, like kelp, guano, greensand, bonemeal, etc. look into that, its all pre made for you. you just water

that's not good enough there is more thing to add but everything is cheap and can get anywhere

G

Guest 263194

check out the picture. ya think 1oz is possible to get out of 3 plant? if those 2 seedling comes out as fem hehehehehe

Meraxes

Veteran
yes, i plan to have a coco perlite mix next time, i'm just going refine the process and equiptment. i'll get a 600w, and use 2 gal pots instead of 1 gal. i'll also focus more on root health in the early stages, just a few tweaks

G

Guest 263194

try ph 5.5 . plant grows way better in my experience. 5.5 is good for the root.

G

Guest 263194

why dont you feel comfortable putting pics on your thread?

I realized that it might be a bit risky for me. besides ppl are using Tor,VPN ( private internet serves) to upload pictures on the thread. that costs money. i don't know dude just feel insecure? hehe ur good tho i assumes ur still using ps3

Meraxes

Veteran
well we're just amateur hobbiests growing a liitle bit, dont think the gestapo's going to go after nobodys that dont hurt a fly.

G

Guest 263194

^ who knows! ( if i understood what your saying correctly ) lolhaha

Meraxes

Veteran
hey weedss you make it through that grow? let my internet go when my hours were cut, but i'm back. i'll start a second grow thread. i have the jilly bean, bubba kush, shot adrenaline all in seedling stage, and some of the leftover top skunk 44 seeds going for a friend whom i gave my T5 light to. hope to hear from ya, have any success?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wassup brother :tiphat:

Long time no see .... & now I know why . glad yer back man . lets see them seedlings .

i'm sure DTF will be in when he sees yer back too . I believe he has some pics in his album , i know he was smokin some SS & OC fer awhile :)

I'm in the middle of moving again ( long story ) & will start a new grow thread when i finally get set up .

Meraxes

Veteran
hey good to see ya dans. thats right you tried all those new DG. how were they? did that silly bastard get through that grow? good for him. seems he's gone gorilla, like an asian hobbit in the woods. cant seem to find a grow thread for em. i'll check in on ya. congrats on senior member, does that mean your knighted? well deserved

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey good to see ya dans. thats right you tried all those new DG. how were they? did that silly bastard get through that grow? good for him. seems he's gone gorilla, like an asian hobbit in the woods. cant seem to find a grow thread for em. i'll check in on ya. congrats on senior member, does that mean your knighted? well deserved

Yeah the DG genetics are top knotch man !!!! i bought 4 more strains of hers to try in the next year . will have a new grow thread soon , with her genetics plus a few others i've picked up recently .
Weeds is a trip :) good kid though . i think he wound up with 40 grams or so all together ... prolly gone by now though :) he said he wasn't going to be growing for awhile ... last i heard from him anyways .

senior member tag comes after 1000 posts ..... for everybody . knighted .... I wish :) the queen has been going through a tough time with surgery & whatnot & hasn't been around much till lately , she stops in when she can . but i mainly hang out in the Knights of the round table thread . no haters & trolls there , just great people !!!

See ya around brother .... get a thread going on them seedlings ... would love to see it :good::plant grow:

Meraxes

Veteran
yeah looks like DG stopped with CC orders. have to grab a MO or cash. is that temporary? tell weeds to come to my thread. my wife dropped the brand new laptop we got, so i need to take it somewhere. using ps3 for now, but the browser wont let me do some things, like the messaging. i can post to threads. try some pics soon. hope the fams well, and her grace.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I sent him a message sayin you were back , but i'll let him know to come into this thread . i know he's on chat alot .

The CC thing at the boutique has been down for awhile , but they say it will be back sooner or later . i've just been sending cash threw the USPS express mail . its 38$ to do it that way but its guarenteed to get to them & they give you extra freebies for using it . i just the 2 packs i ordered & they threw in 3 freebie packs :) very cool of them .

Meraxes

Veteran
i know, where o where has my Kato gone? he'll come around. trying to deal with the powder mold on the tops of the cups, its just a little though. figured a peroxide mix light spray down, and maybe cutting circles out of something white. technically my first summer grow so any noble council? girls seem happy tho.

Latest posts

Latest posts