What's new

400w 1st coco grow.....

Meraxes

Veteran
not really actually, but i'm only at the beginning of week 5. havent put up the fan/filter combo yet. i need to get more worm clamps. i've been using the ozium spray, works pretty damn good. so far its a mild vegetative smell, more than a bud smell. i dont think its going to smell as bad as i thought tho.

W

weedss

Dude I am gonna start it over. Maybe get some cheap fem seeds like lemon shrunk. but not killing sensi star tho. This sentence is from Chomps thread I don't understand this part. "only about 1/4 cup of nutrient solution" He said when they come out to surface. He gives 1/4 cup of nutrients only around the edge, no runoff. Is this mean 1/4 cup of water or 0.1ml per gal?.
I realize I didn't follow exactly same thing as he said with my sensi star and orange crush.

Meraxes

Veteran
no no no, he's saying use 1/4 strength nutes, not 1/4 cup. 1/4 of what would be a full dose. in our case, a full dose would be 6ml of micro, 9ml bloom per gallon. so a 1/4 of that would be 1.5 ml of micro, and 2.25 ml of bloom. i just rounded off to a lttle bit weaker dose, i did 1 ml of micro, and 2 ml of bloom per gallon. per liter that would be 1/4 ml of micro, and 1/2 ml bloom, which is really just a few drops each. tell me youre not measuring in cups dude. remember i told you to get a syringe?!! lol

Meraxes

Veteran
why start it over, you can work with those. you are breaking a growers commandment....not having patience. zen it up and just let em grow dude

W

weedss

why start it over, you can work with those. you are breaking a growers commandment....not having patience. zen it up and just let em grow dude

yes and no. I see purple spots every where on SS lol so weird. I am not going to throw it away tho. I am just saying starting new seedling ( late over 2 seeds) in different method. I shouldn't have any problem if i follow exactly how Chomp did. 8 days old plant should look like his , big azz leafs lol

W

weedss

no no no, he's saying use 1/4 strength nutes, not 1/4 cup. 1/4 of what would be a full dose. in our case, a full dose would be 6ml of micro, 9ml bloom per gallon. so a 1/4 of that would be 1.5 ml of micro, and 2.25 ml of bloom. i just rounded off to a lttle bit weaker dose, i did 1 ml of micro, and 2 ml of bloom per gallon. per liter that would be 1/4 ml of micro, and 1/2 ml bloom, which is really just a few drops each. tell me youre not measuring in cups dude. remember i told you to get a syringe?!! lol

Ok so, after they pop out, 2-3days later, water with 1.5ml and 2.25ml and NO cal-mag (just around the edge), to 1 gallon.

Next watering and until transplant, same thing 1.5ml and 2.25ml and NO cal-mag, to 1 gallon ( water til run-off).

And and they have 3-4 nodes, start full dosage.

:bump:

Meraxes

Veteran
depends on strains and other factors how fast they go. next time just precharge with 1/4 strength nutes, and after that just water til you get good strong leaves.

Meraxes

Veteran
no precharge with that, then water for a week. in the second week use 1/4 nutes. once it has 4 nodes, you could go up to 1/2

W

weedss

you didn't use any cal-mag on 6/9 , right?. People says should not use it until the plant shows the sign of cal and mag.

W

weedss

let me just try with Chomps way with 1 seeds. it's germ'ing right now

and the other 2 seed is about to pop out , this two i didn't precharge. lets test which one works for me

Meraxes

Veteran
i didnt do chomps 5 5 5. i did 1ml, 2ml. yes, you can precharge with 1ml calmag, but after that just use mic, and blm. after you precharge you dont need calmag again unless you see deficiencies. epsom is better for flower, if you see something wrong

W

weedss

2 oc pop'd out. I did 5 5 5 with onther 1 seed, let see how it goes. dude, my sensi star is mutant. have 3 leaves in one spot so weird hehe

i used 1 gal. after i put nutes into 1 gal then i adjust the ph. i had to use like 30 drops to bring it down to where i want it lol never thought i have to put this much ph down but its a gal i think it's normal. what do you think?

W

weedss

2 seedling that pop'ed out. 1 is doing good ( I put them under 30cm away from the light as soon as they came out) and 1 other seedling I just let them set on 15cm away from the lights and now this one is drying. sensi star is def growing it's getting taller too! check out the pic bro see ya