What's new

400 Watt DWC/ScrOG - Nirvana Blue Mystic

chitowncolorado

CRafty

Im a newbie setting up an identical set up. Im using different nutes. I have read this thread - I would like a little help with the germination in rockwool method that you used. I sent you a message on your profile - would love to chat. Need some help. Thanks

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Plants look great Crafty, nice job so far, sorry about the male. I would raise the screen a little and tuck that remaining plant under the screen.. Keep it up, fingers crossed for a female.

Crafty

Hey all, sorry for the delay. I've been extremely busy and barely been able to keep up with the growth as it is.

The main shoot got into the lights just a tad and the edges of two leave burned just a tad, no worries though, I tied it down and it is still looking very healthy. It is 100% female and pistils are everywhere! Ill get pics up very soon of the new growth and all the flowering!

I honestly don't know how I would have been able to handle two plants in there with this growth.

Pics to come tomorrow!

Crafty

Ok, here we go! Lot's of new Pics.

The burn on a few of the leaves are from when they physically were touching the bulb for about half a day. That was a week ago and they are growing healthy!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Crafty

Btw, that is one plant. I'm not sure how I would have managed two of them. I'm pretty sure I messed up the ScrOG method though because I've seen people manage two plants in a PC box before.

sneakinman13

Veteran
sorry to hear about the male.... but atleast your female looks nice and healthy!!
i just planted 9 plants a lil over a month ago. and only have 2 forsure females.. with 2 that havent shown there signs yet... my worst male/female ratio ive ever had!! o well tho...
thats life i suppose!

Crafty

sorry to hear about the male.... but atleast your female looks nice and healthy!!
i just planted 9 plants a lil over a month ago. and only have 2 forsure females.. with 2 that havent shown there signs yet... my worst male/female ratio ive ever had!! o well tho...
thats life i suppose!

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hopefully they are all females for ya! Don't males usually show signs first? I think they do, which is a good sign for ya!

Crafty

ya they tend to... it looks like out of 9. i have 3 females...
o well... i dont have much space anyhow so im not to upset...

i like growing from seed for some reasons, like finding dif keeper phenos. but LOVE clones for other reasons. like guarenteed females. ha

o well 3 females is alot better then some ppl got! like those ppl who dont even kno how to grow cannabis. lol

Haha, so true! So glad I started to grow. Tired of always looking for new shit and it being inconsistent. Once I get this down, no more worrying about my supply!

sneakinman13

Veteran
ya they tend to... it looks like out of 9. i have 3 females...
o well... i dont have much space anyhow so im not to upset...

i like growing from seed for some reasons, like finding dif keeper phenos. but LOVE clones for other reasons. like guarenteed females. ha

o well 3 females is alot better then some ppl got! like those ppl who dont even kno how to grow cannabis. lol

Crafty

Here are some more pics. Coming along nicely and some trichs are starting to come out, can't really tell in the pics yet.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

S

Seismic

Looking good dude, everything is looking nice and healthy:joint: Take care.

Last edited: