What's new

400 Watt DWC/ScrOG - Nirvana Blue Mystic

Crafty

Well, everything seems healthy so far. I think vertical growth has finally stopped. The buds are starting to plump up and crystals are EVERYWHERE!

Still have no idea how this would have worked with two plants in here. This is just one!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Everything is looking nice in here Crafty, buds filling in sweetly.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow she looks sweet as ever could.
also this is a nicely done pc scrog.

and one of these days I might have to learn how to grow and flower in a pc case so that in the future If I have to do a smaller micro grow I can. and Id do 2 perpetual pc grows.

yes U r very crafty indeed.

Crafty

wow wow wow she looks sweet as ever could.
also this is a nicely done pc scrog.

and one of these days I might have to learn how to grow and flower in a pc case so that in the future If I have to do a smaller micro grow I can. and Id do 2 perpetual pc grows.

yes U r very crafty indeed.

Thanks dude! Yea, I'm thinking of building another box so I can have one in flower and one in veg so I won't have to wait so long for buds.

pinstripe

It's looking great, good job! I'm also considering to run SWC/DWC in my PC case, but I suspect it'll be too loud. Can you hear the bubbles when standing 2-3 feet from the case?

All the best!

Crafty

It's looking great, good job! I'm also considering to run SWC/DWC in my PC case, but I suspect it'll be too loud. Can you hear the bubbles when standing 2-3 feet from the case?

All the best!

The only noise I can hear are the fans. It pretty much sounds like a computer. Pretty stealthy if that's what you need.

S

spacecaser

Does the room smell? At all?
And what are the dimensions of your box?

I want to know if it smells too. And how are you liking the shallow water culture? Is there enuff room room for 2 plants in a res that size?

Lookin good Crafy!

Crafty

I want to know if it smells too. And how are you liking the shallow water culture? Is there enuff room room for 2 plants in a res that size?

Lookin good Crafy!

I am using two micro carbon filters for the two fans on the back and there is a slight hint of a smell every once in awhile. Nothing of concern though.

Do a forum search for micro carbon filter and there is a great guide to making them and they are cheap!

The roots in the rez appear to be extremely healthy and were healthy with two plants growing before I cut down one that was male.

Others have grown two plants in this size of a rez with great results, so I absolutely believe it can be done.

Hope that helps.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:tree: Filling in nicely crafty, keep it up.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:eggnog:

Crafty

:santa1: :yeahthats :kewlpics:
Talking in smilies!
Ok I got another question for ya. How did you hook up your lights? Where is the power source for them?
Because for my grow I got a heavy duty 5 outlet splitter and light socket adapters. But I would really not want to use those since the casing for the light socket adapters are made from plastic.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Haha, thanks! I honestly don't know about the wiring at all. It was setup for me. Sorry.

Latest posts

Latest posts