What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400 Watt DWC/ScrOG - Nirvana Blue Mystic

Crafty

Day 65

Day 65

Crafty, how are things going?

Hey, you read my mind. I just took some new pics! Day 65 and I checked the trichs, can't get a good enough pic with my cam but the little radioshack microscope I have is showing enough brown trichs!:smokeit:

I just started the flush cycle. What do you think?

C

cork144

give em a 7 day flush and chop id say, mad props man youve done well they look great

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Looking real nice there, flush away bro, you have a dank harvest on the way. Great work.

Happy Gardening All.
Peace.

pinstripe

Impressive first time grow, man! With a little more veg time I'm sure you'll at least double the amount of nice buds like those.

I've been wondering how you do it when you switch out the nutrient solution. I'm guessing you take the whole thing out of the PC, including the screen. Am I right?

All the best

Crafty

Impressive first time grow, man! With a little more veg time I'm sure you'll at least double the amount of nice buds like those.

I've been wondering how you do it when you switch out the nutrient solution. I'm guessing you take the whole thing out of the PC, including the screen. Am I right?

All the best

Thanks dude!

I haven't been switching out the water at all, just monitoring the plants and adding/subtracting while I add water.

C

cork144

oh yea that flush is defo bringing out the buddy looks, enjoy mate, harvest soon, make sure you give it a good dry after

Crafty

Thanks Paranoid! You have a safe and happy new year as well!

Cork, Thanks for all of your input! You have been a great help. I plan on drying anywhere from 5-10 days depending on when i can snap the stem. Then in the jar they go until they are cured to perfection!

Latest posts

Latest posts