What's new

4 Americans killed - again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosstrooper

I really don't care, just passing time in the thread.
I started posting when I saw people making excuses for murdering thugs.

Fair enough. I find the whole subject fascinating myself, its right on the edge of "what can be got away with" i mean, imagine the nerve to take a large ship and its crew hostage and just bring the boat on in, they must be pretty confident they have us by the short and curlies.

300px-Tianyu-8.jpg

to answer you, yes chinese ships do get hijacked...

And yet, where are the Chinese aircraft carriers, or aegis Cruisers?

L

longearedfriend

there is shit happening on our soil that needs our attention and energy

are you really expecting to do something ?
or is it just a fight for who is right ? that's what it seems like right now, I don't think there is a point wasting energy trying to convince someone after you spilled all your arguments

Me how I feel about the situation, I agree with the people that say these people have no rights to kill people. I can understand that they are hungry... Take hostages sure, but when you kill, I think that's crossing the line.

Maybe the country really needs attention, I still don't agree with it..

I too have met some stand up somalians... but I will tell you there is a lot of somalian gangs around here, a lot of violence.

And this is out of context a bit, but there is a warlord (guy who had child soldiers under him), that is residing in canada collecting welfare , not sure if he is somalian though

maybe someone knows who i'm talking about ?

I learned this from a director of a social assistance office when I was doing a placement there

L

longearedfriend

Try to feel the anger of the average citizen in the villages by the coast, when these huge boats filled with food and what not pass by while they are starving to death

they can't grow food there ? or raise livestock ?

And yet, where are the Chinese aircraft carriers, or aegis Cruisers?

I would say that the chinese are way overpopulated, so a few chinese passing away, no big deal

what does china have to gain from going over there ? nothing

china don't care about human rights/lives

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
Personally I think that if you sail blindly into danger and say my "faith will keep me safe" are fools. Seems to me there is no personal responsibility, go into danger you takes your chances,so the four of them end up dead. They knew full well the dangers in the area and went any way. Perhaps they tried to give the pirates a bible or two and it would have kept them safe. Bottom line if you place yourself in the line of fire you can expect to hit hit. No offense to any Christians out there, but perhaps they should have stayed home and done some good works here,God know we could use some. my two cents
:smoweed:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
dude were talking about feeding a huge village . The soil is rock dry, water is another problem.. i dont think they would be starving if they had an option

This where Sam Kinison comes in with:

MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS!!!

sam-kinison-world-hunger.png

My apologies, I thought it was word association.

mosstrooper

perhaps they should have stayed home and done some good works here

Aye, right enough, they tested their faith and found it wanting.
I cant think of a place that scares me more, or that i would want to visit less (apart from Wales). You can even walk across Afghanistan relatively unmolested, but you never hear of anyone doing this through Somalia.

L

longearedfriend

?

in afghanistan there are kidnappings too, it's very dangerous

there are bomb explodings very often

ddrew

Veteran
I think you got me wrong... im not saying its right of them but im saying that its a matter of survival when it comes to these pirates... I think you know that too

my point is: sure blame the pirates but there is a bigger problem being this which is causing all this, i dont know about you put it's irrelevant to talk about how you should pick the leaves off of a plant infected with spidermites instead of getting ridd off the plague.....

do you get my point......

sure these pirates killed 4 innocent americans, the corporations are passively killing whole villages because they are greedy, but thats not killing right because they didnt pull the trigger.....? get real come on
Pirates, corporations, anyone, killing when it's not "kill or be killed" is wrong.

If you want to use these pirates as an excuse to jump up on your anti American soapbox and start preaching, well by all means, go right ahead.:tiphat:

What perfect part of the world are you in again?

mosstrooper

?
in afghanistan there are kidnappings too, it's very dangerous
there are bomb explodings very often
I never said there weren't but there is a UN presence in Afghanistan, there are aid workers and NGO's, there is none of this in Somalia.
I recently read The Places In-between, by Rory Stewart, its a travelogue detailing his epic walk across Afghanistan after the American/British invasion. He adopted a giant Himalayan Mastiff on the way, its a great tale. You have to admire his balls, he went on to be a junior British diplomat in Iraq after the invasion, he's a Conservative MP now. Strange old world.

L

longearedfriend

You can even walk across Afghanistan relatively unmolested, but you never hear of anyone doing this through Somalia. I never said there weren't but there is a UN presence in Afghanistan, there are aid workers and NGO's, there is none of this in Somalia.
I recently read The Places In-between, by Rory Stewart, its a travelogue detailing his epic walk across Afghanistan after the American/British invasion. He adopted a giant Himalayan Mastiff on the way, its a great tale. You have to admire his balls, he went on to be a junior British diplomat in Iraq after the invasion, he's a Conservative MP now. Strange old world.

You can even walk across Afghanistan relatively unmolested

Hmm.. somehow the guy managed yeah, I dunno, I just find the statement hits me hard.
he did it right after the taliban we're taken out, hmm maybe shit got worse much after ?

I will definitively check that book out, I am writing that down, thanks for sharing

There is something about Afghanistan that really draws me to it

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
I am going fishing for a few hours....
this is the best part of the thread...did you catch something??

a few nations wage wars....and killed and kill thousands of innocent citizens who has/have nothing to do the the hole shit!!!

because of flimsy reasons!!!

i dont know why we need such a thread!!!

make love.....not war!!

Last edited:

mosstrooper

i dont know why we need such a tread!!!
Well, why do we need any threads, other than ones that tell us how to make the most of our grow operations?:)
Personally i find anything to do with the more difficult aspects of international relations very interesting.

Green lung

Veteran
Hmm.. somehow the guy managed yeah, I dunno, I just find the statement hits me hard.
he did it right after the taliban we're taken out, hmm maybe shit got worse much after ?

I will definitively check that book out, I am writing that down, thanks for sharing

There is something about Afghanistan that really draws me to it

Southern Afghanistan and the far eastern part is where alll the trouble is.

Ther rest of the country is realatively safe.

You could probably hike across the upper parts of the country, just keep out of the Pastun tribal areas.

Frozenguy

Veteran
No one has the right to take anyone hostage, or steal someones ship, or kill people.

The pirates should be shot on sight, according to their history and behavior/tactics. Especially now that they vow to kill hostages if we try to rescue them without paying ransom.

There is no flip side, no other story. They are criminals, and the country, for the most part, seems to support their criminal behavior.

The first mistake was making that first payment.

If they have international troubles, instead of taking it out on other people or on those international peoples, the Somali people should organize and do it diplomatically. Not sell their shores for dumping, and then get pissed it wasn't enough money or that they didn't know what they were getting into.

Last edited:

Tronic

I don't give a shit what their problem is, or how poor and starving they are, sell the F'ing boat and gun and buy some food.

If I'm on my own boat minding my business and I see them coming, I would start spraying and praying, F them.

I didn't cause their problems, and if they are seeking to alleviate them by robbing and killing me and my family in the middle of our boat ride, then we are all hitting the decks shooting, and I expect my country to get some support out to me pronto, and I also expect that support to be shooting too.

To bad they don't have any resources for us to exploit, otherwise we could just invade them and squash this nonsense.

AMERICA - FUCK YEA!!! :headbange :dance013:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There was and will probably always be OPPORTUNISTIC BANDITS/PIRATES for what-ever reasons, be it out of desperation, greed, anger, religion, politics e.t.c.

...It's a nasty old world, particularly in certain areas.....my advice is to AVOID THESE AREAS)

.....So if you choose to put yourself at risk and suffer the consequences, get kidnapped, killed, hurt, robbed e.t.c......it not as if you didn't know that this may happen and so you must share some responsibility.....Yes it's sad if the outcome hurts and the agressor is never in the right.....but....it's a nasty old world, particularly in certain areas...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i didnt read ne posts in this thread but the title kept poppin up if i put my ass in them waters id be there for one reason lookin for them to find me.... what the fuck r ppl doin sailin thrue there the fukin ocean is huge ... talk bout bein lost in the wrong hood..lol not laughin at the dead ppl but 4real wtf lets all take a vacation to somalia on a cruise and hae no guns and an ice party les do it......

Status
Not open for further replies.