What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Sorry, sloppy writing. Claire's mother is Aaron's grandmother or, Granny. When Widmore's lawyers showed up at Kate's door demanding DNA samples, Kate left Aaron with his grandmother and went back to the island.
Right, but that granny is not faradays mom like he was asking, two different grannys.
And claires dad is jacks dad, which I guess makes him Aarons grandpa

Kalicokitty

Veteran
yeah dude, please see the first reply to this thread lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

Just looked at it, lol, I guess that guy didn't like it either.
I don't know how you could not like this show, I tried to ignore it for a long time, but once I finally gave it a chance, I loved it.

Now some of the charectors have annoyed me, I couldn't stand jack for the first few seasons, always thought he knew better then everyone else, always going off half cocked and making things worse, now that he's relaxing a bit I don't mind him.

And Claire, she bugged the hell out of me too, coming down on charley, saying he wasn't helping.
WTF help did she ever give? The girl was even more worthless then shannon, did nothing and was a magnet for bad stuff with her pregnacy. I still don't really like her much.
I think Ben Linus is my favorite, funny, ruthless, smart as hell, manipulative, I always root for the bad guy and he's a good bad guy.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I liked Linus a lot when he was the smart guy who could manipulate everyone he saw.

I'm not totally in love with the new, timid, broken Benjamin Linus.

I'm still holding out hope that Sayid is going to do something to redeem himself by the end.

Kalicokitty

Veteran
I liked Linus a lot when he was the smart guy who could manipulate everyone he saw.

I'm not totally in love with the new, timid, broken Benjamin Linus.

I'm still holding out hope that Sayid is going to do something to redeem himself by the end.
Yes, yes, I really like Sayid too, hopefully he comes around before the end.

I'm hoping the old Ben will rear his head one more time before it's all over

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
lol that's funny, because when she flashed open her bag like "look what i got!" i was thinking to myself "that dumb bitch is gonna blow herself up" haha :joint:

I knew from the moment they had the full shot of the dynamite in the bag that she was dead meat. I actually kinda expected it to happen when she put the water bottle in the bag, but then they went and had her do something incredibly stupid, instead.

On the "Is the kid Jacob subject?" (I think he is) does it look like the kid is older than he was the last time we saw him? Like he's... growing up?

I got that feeling last night from sayid with some of the facial expressions he made wile talking to and kidnapping Des.

I would love to see him turn it all around and be good inthe end. (sorta like a repentance for the sins he comitted in Iraq)....

I still think having a fat guy hreo would blow everyone away!! GO HURLEY!!!

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Right, but that granny is not faradays mom like he was asking, two different grannys.
And claires dad is jacks dad, which I guess makes him Aarons grandpa

Faraday's mom, Eloise Hawking, is older, she's not a granny. She killed her son, Daniel, before he could spawn. While Penny and Desmond have a child, neither they or their child are related to Eloise.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Faraday's mom, Eloise Hawking, is older, she's not a granny. She killed her son, Daniel, before he could spawn. While Penny and Desmond have a child, neither they or their child are related to Eloise.

Penny is related to Faraday, though. She's at least his half-sister.

(Since Faraday's father is Whitmore.)

GlassHoler

I just don't see Sayid changing sides at this point. I know it was said that teams were going to be formed, and I feel like he has finally picked his team... :-[ Hopefully I'll be wrong on that one though. But I DO think its clear that Sawyer is going to cause a ruckus in the end! He seems to be quickly getting fed up with Team Locke, so I expect both him and Kate to screw over that whole crew at some point. I still think the day will be saved by a Jack/Hurley combo, but I can see where maybe Sawyer and someone else end up as the "Adam and Eve" of the island... Who knows :smokeit:

I can say this without a doubt though, I've got a large jar full of HomeGrown with the 4/20 episode of Lost written all over it!!

Kalicokitty

Veteran
I knew des was going to get chucked down that well the second I saw it, lol.
Looked like he was ok though

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I knew des was going to get chucked down that well the second I saw it, lol.
Looked like he was ok though

Heh. Yeah. Anytime a bad guy leads you to a well in any movie or tv show, you're likely to get pushed into it.

Fair warning.

Since the well was dug because of it's electromagnetic properties and he threw Des in the well, I suppose it is MIB's version of Whitmore's box?

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Penny is related to Faraday, though. She's at least his half-sister.

(Since Faraday's father is Whitmore.)

Penny's related to Daniel, not Eloise. I don't believe Penny's mother has been mentioned in the show. So far there's no reason to think Eloise is a granny. If white hair was all it took, I'd be a granny. :friends:

AfroSheep

I am who I am coz I is who I is.
okie right down here in NZ, we down to the final season last 6 episodes or so, and i keep falling asleep and missing it grrr?!!!! im so glad its finally finishing its gone on forever. but its just so goddd dam intersting

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Penny's related to Daniel, not Eloise. I don't believe Penny's mother has been mentioned in the show. So far there's no reason to think Eloise is a granny. If white hair was all it took, I'd be a granny. :friends:

The post of mine you quoted I said "Penny is related to Faraday."

Faraday is Eloise' son. I said nothing about Eloise in the post.

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Heh. Yeah. Anytime a bad guy leads you to a well in any movie or tv show, you're likely to get pushed into it.

Fair warning.

Since the well was dug because of it's electromagnetic properties and he threw Des in the well, I suppose it is MIB's version of Whitmore's box?
So what was the reason to throw him down it then you think?

Can des even be killed? Like jack and richard when he lit the dynamite.
Or will the island not let it happen?

TheBudFather

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit i just watched it..... any haters here need to wake the fuck up.
LOST is the greatest thing ever filmed!... I'm a harsh critique, but I cannot flaw LOST yet, it has been perfection!

Hurley finally found his love again...Quality!
Everyone is going to turn on Locke.... hopefully sayid also.....
Young boy looks happy? he knows something.... and is DEFO Jacob as a kid...(im thinking, lockes aeroplane plan will not work, and young Jacob knows it, but Locke will keep trying & trying & trying to escape forever)
Desmond is acting as the new Jacob... Desmond could be an old immortal, like Jacob & MIB... Calling everyone Brother, because he knows 1st hand, we are all brothers deep down!

but to be fair I'm loving the series.... every episode, ive been clapping my hands, jumping up cheering lol amazing stuff.... and finally some more explosions....

Why did Locke only say 'Hi' to Jack at the end.... its was asif, he was only really waiting to see Jack...

anyway... i cant wait for nextweek!!!!!! tbf

H

Hal

Desmond gets pushed into a very deep well, a well of mysterious origins. So....what the hell happened to him? Is he dead? Will he come back?

I'm just a minor fan compared to most of yuse guys, and this question is way beyond my abilities to answer. I would have thought the subject of Desmond's demise(?) would be the main piece of discussion after last night's episode...yet, not too much talk about it.

Can anyone who has an opinion on what is going on with the condition of Desmond post their thoughts?

S

swicker

Couldn't faraday be whitmores son since they dated on the island or whatever

Latest posts

Latest posts