What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Is there a LOST thread? Because there should be.

I've been a dedicated fan forever! I'm a total nerd about this show haha. :lurk:

Now that Season 5 is on, its what i look forward to every week...:abduct:

Anyone else a fan?

ArcticBlast

I love lost!!!!!! i have been a fan for the past 4 years. I think this season is getting real good with all the time traveling going on, really interesting stuff.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
midwestganja: get the fuck out
420clock: i dont have cable either, at least not abc. But i watched all the dvdseasons...but i couldnt wait for season five, thats why i watch it the day after on abc.com, its badass
hunt and dankage: i know, its getting better every season

ArcticBlast

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I am also Glad that Lost has an end date. It would have been ashame if they tried to streach it out like the X-files did.

Peace

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i know right? if lost just went on forever and ever, i'd imagine itd be terrible right about now.

and that writer's strike last year kind of messed up the story line a little...

last night's episode revealed a lot about charlotte and russo...
I'm still waiting to hear about richard fucking alpert, man!

ArcticBlast

Anyone else a fan?

ArcticBlast

You asked, I responded. No need to get your grannie panties in a bunch there cowboy.

I also asked why you liked the show, and you say fuck off shit face, etc, etc?

Eat a dick and go watch your faggy show while you do your nails you big flaming homo. Im sure you also DVR lifetime and oxygen.

:dueling:

fred norris

last night was rad, smoke moster close up and what not.

when charlotte was talking about " i remember a big scary man telling me to leave and never come back or i'd die" . was this in some flashback scene earlier in the season?? i think the show has gotten so much better this season.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
no the big scary man was faraday, which is awesome, because in the beginning of the season we see him at the construction of the orchid, so we know he goes back in time, at least 15-20 years, which would be right around the time of her childhood....

Lost is awesome, midwestganja is a fag

ArcticBlast

fred norris

yea, i know it was faraday, i just didnt remember if they actually showed that scene in a flashback,or not.

pretty sure faraday has been time traveling for a bit. i think he's is one of teh most interesting characters. i am GLUED to the TV every wed. now.

it seems like the writers FINALLY got their shit together and actually have a plan. season 2-3 seemed like they had a new storyline each week, no continuity or flow.

Kirby

You asked, I responded. No need to get your grannie panties in a bunch there cowboy.

I also asked why you liked the show, and you say fuck off shit face, etc, etc?

Eat a dick and go watch your faggy show while you do your nails you big flaming homo. Im sure you also DVR lifetime and oxygen.

:dueling:

You weren't looking for any more information, midwestganja, you were looking for drama. It seemed like your mind was already made up in the first place, so why bother? YOU were being disrespectful first and now you're acting like a typical Internet Tough Guy. Think about it, man. It was obvious by the first line of the thread that this thread would be for fans of the show Lost. So I'm with the other guy on this. Please, with all due respect, shut up or get out.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
thanks kirby, you're awesome

fred: tell me about it! faraday is very interesting! and i'm pretty sure that miles is haliwax's son, so i'm pretty sure most of these people are from the island!

Seasons 1-4 was the hook, i think. Get a large, broad fanbase with the soapy dialogue/storylines, but still add some intriguing science/theory/mythology for substance. 2-3 was really story and character development.

Season 5 is no bullshit...they picked up right where they left of in season 4's finale, and they haven't skipped a beat, i've never seen such gripping television

ArcticBlast

B

bonecarver_OG

:D seen every episode - nice to download and cuddle up with the missus, some spliffs and a beer.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
bonecarver: thats basically the agenda every THURSDAY in our house

i'm thinking about joining the dharma initiative

ArcticBlast

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Lost jumped my shark at the end of season one. Every time I try to come back, they do something incredibly stupid and drive me away: Season 2, Charlie's death, Sayed's brilliant plan to sneak up on the badguys in broad daylight with a 50 foot sailboat when he doesn't know how to sail ...

Outside of Hugo and maybe Farraday, I have no interest other than the explanation behind the numbers.

For those that don't know, ABC has every episode online. You can KIND OF watch without commercials, sort of, almost. The show "starts" with a commercial, when you click "continue" wait for the show to start and click on the next segment. Again with the commercial. Repeat to the end and start over. The show then plays without commercial interruption.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
there is an option where it automatically resumes after the commercial...and the commercials are only 30 seconds!

oh yeah and watch it in HD...its like night and day, seriously

ArcticBlast

Lost is simply brilliant. After 5 season it is still a mystery what is going on. People are still unable to unwind this incredible tale of a trip down the rabbit hole.

How the HELL did the writers know to have Ben give the order to shoot Jin early on in the show (when the Others captured him, bernard, and Said), knowing that Ben's character would know that Jin couldn't be shot since in season 5 he goes back to 1988 proving that he couldn't have been killed via ben's order to shoot him. i.e. Ben KNEW that Jin would not be shot even tho he gave the order to shoot him, since he had already lived thru this time and knows that after the freighter blows Jin travels back to 1988 so therefore couldn't be killed in 2004 (or whenever that was relative to earth time).

Oh and I think Smokey is everyone's soul on the island (this is the FAITH part of the show not SCIENCE). This is why when Naomi dies Miles says it's not her it's just meat. Coming to the island relinquishes your soul to Smokey. This is the only way you can be pulled out of time and also go back in time. You can't have 2 copies of the same "soul" in the same timeline, only a copy of the "meat".

1ManGrow

Big Fan .The red head is hot(Charlotte)I have watched it since the first season..I think this season is by far the best..Cant wait for next week..

Latest posts

Latest posts