What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

GlassHoler

I wish I could watch it early :whee:

***Spoilers*** Highlight to see
Man, what a good episode. I feel like we are getting a much more clear picture of what is going on and where the finale is headed. Obviously a battle between good and evil is going to happen, and it resets a rather large portion of everyones lives. I can't help but wonder what will happen when Desmond tries to start helping people "see". Will it hurt everyone, restart the cycle? Or will it just help everyone live happily every after? Gratuitous Faraday, Charlie, and Desmond seem to signal that we are headed for a fantastic finish :greenstars:

Only a total of 6 episodes are left (although the last one is a two hour finale). What a fun ass ride.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
alright, so i just watched it..

glassholer i agree, i'm starting to get where they're going with this... and its awesome!

and yeah i think its a loop. i think its going to restart or something at the end...

that was a good episode, i always enjoy the desmond stories :joint:

ArcticBlast

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
OK, I spent the last 6 months watching 5 years worth of episodes to get up to speed with the show before it's over, I am now currently watching them as they air, nice.
I'm going to read back through the thread to get peoples thoughts on things and then probably post a couple of my own.

The show kicks ass, I can't believe I stayed away from it for so long

ArcticBlast

Veteran
OK, I spent the last 6 months watching 5 years worth of episodes to get up to speed with the show before it's over, I am now currently watching them as they air, nice.
I'm going to read back through the thread to get peoples thoughts on things and then probably post a couple of my own.

The show kicks ass, I can't believe I stayed away from it for so long

heyyy welcome to the club! better late than never :joint: these episodes get better and better, the finale should be epic

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
"faraday"'s equation was pretty great, too :joint: well, his spiel on overlapping realities was great

desmond is so funny lol, every time i see him in an episode, i go around calling everyone "brotha" for a couple of days

see you innanotha life, brotha
ArcticBlast

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
OK, I spent the last 6 months watching 5 years worth of episodes to get up to speed with the show before it's over

So all episodes are back online? For some reason, the first half of last season was off line for a while.

TheBudFather

All lost episodes are listed here...
http://www.cucirca.com/2007/05/12/watch-lost-online/
When you choose the episode you want to watch.... on your video caption, you will see a 'RED play button'.... when you press it, an advert will pop up..... Simply close the advert...and you will notice, the play button will now be GREEN... Click and Enjoy!

I just Watched the episode..... oh my God.... "allot can happen in 20 mins..." Desmond is a Legend.

I'm actually scaring myself now... Im starting to think, that the finale to LOST will be the end of the REAL world. there gonna blow us up.

I'm so lovin the show..... its the greatest thing ever filmed!
Charlie & Farraday Bros, Mr&Mrs Whitmore???... everyone seems to be related in some way or another....theres lots of sibling things going on....Jack, Claire blah blah blah.. Im sure we are going to see some more family linkage somewhere! and maybe a return of my fav character Eko.

I wish it was next week already!

G

guest1ab

I'm actually scaring myself now... Im starting to think, that the finale to LOST will be the end of the REAL world. there gonna blow us up.

I'm so lovin the show..... its the greatest thing ever filmed!
Charlie & Farraday Bros, Mr&Mrs Whitmore???... everyone seems to be related in some way or another....theres lots of sibling things going on....Jack, Claire blah blah blah.. Im sure we are going to see some more family linkage somewhere! and maybe a return of my fav character Eko.

I wish it was next week already!

Yup still got that flava!

R

REDEYE_420

SICK EPISODE! SICK! SICK! SICK! OMG! SICK!

Desmond is the dogs bollocks, you know you need Desmond on your team LOL.

Roll on next week.

Every episode of every week of season 6 has been pukka, the finale is going to be mind-blowing.

Peace.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
so what's the deal with desmond though? he seemed completely ok with helping widmore, then sayid snaps a few necks and says "come with me"... desmond's like "yeah sure, let's go"... wtf?

is widmore really that evil? or is MIB? they both seem pretty bad in my opinion, what's the deal??

maybe jack will be the new jacob, and desmond will be the new MIB lol

ArcticBlast

GlassHoler

so what's the deal with desmond though? he seemed completely ok with helping widmore, then sayid snaps a few necks and says "come with me"... desmond's like "yeah sure, let's go"... wtf?

is widmore really that evil? or is MIB? they both seem pretty bad in my opinion, what's the deal??

maybe jack will be the new jacob, and desmond will be the new MIB lol

ArcticBlast

Hmmm... Totally different then what I thought!

I just figured that Desmond felt like he saw the future, he saw what his sacrifice would have to be (penny) but that it would be for the good of everyone and that he would find penny again. Desmond feels confident, knowing that he has a job to do, but whatever it is will lead him to a free future :dance013: I mean thats what I hope anyways :moon:

Can't wait! 4/20 is the last episode before a one week break :smokeit: I expect that we will know whats going on mostly by then, and the last few episodes will be showing us the... Showdown :smokey:

ArcticBlast

Veteran
after so many times of being electrocuted and being marooned on THE SAME ISLAND, maybe des just finally snapped lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
after so many times of being electrocuted and being marooned on THE SAME ISLAND, maybe des just finally snapped lol :joint:

ArcticBlast
Not to mention 2 years of not being able to sleep longer then, what was it? 108 minutes between button pushes? That alone would drive me crazy, I need my uninterupted sleep.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
oh yeah seriously!

GlyphCap0214.jpg

ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts