What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

H

Hal

THAT sort of pisses me off...

Exactly, AB!

Fuckin disrespectful of the audience that's been making them rich men lately...and for the rest of their lives.

Fuckers.

But, I do love the mysterious, and that show does it better than most. They could be almost as mysterious and at the same time treat their audience with more respect. Obviously, that guys statement indicated respecting the audience to be not important.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Exactly, AB!

Fuckin disrespectful of the audience that's been making them rich men lately...and for the rest of their lives.

Fuckers.

But, I do love the mysterious, and that show does it better than most. They could be almost as mysterious and at the same time treat their audience with more respect. Obviously, that guys statement indicated respecting the audience to be not important.

yeah i was kinda shocked that he said that/feels that way... because i am NOT watching this show for redemption/emotions! i'm watching it for the badass mythology lol...so he must think that most of his fans are the same people that watch grey's anatomy

ArcticBlast

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

and im the 200th poster.. go me go me what do I win?

*thought I was anyways boo*

Last edited:
B

B. Self Reliant

So I'm watching the Lost recap for an hour before the two hour season premiere starts. This is the first time I've watched the TV in over 5 years, and I'm remembering why I stopped. Dealing with commercials sucks!

smokefrogg

Veteran
woohoo! can't wait for tonight! well crap we've been waiting so long already, maybe i can, hahaha =)

"omfgwtfbbq! we gotta' get back to the island kate!! shiiiii...!"

ArcticBlast

Veteran
I skipped the recap, F all that :joint:

putting the kids to bed early, we're ready!

Lost_Season_4.jpg

ArcticBlast

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
SPOILER ALERT!​

Just a friendly reminder that those who watch on some form of time delay may want to wait before coming in here

Dealing with commercials sucks!

If you're willing to wait until 2 AM and watch on the computer, you can watch the show ad free (sort of) at ABC.com. There's a timeline under the viewer window showing which section of the show you're in. After the "important commercial announcement" the show starts up and you click the next section. After the next "important commercial announcement" the show returns and you click the next section.

After all the ads have played, click the beginning of the timeline to watch ad free. The process of pre-watching takes 2-3 minutes but, requires no actual watching or listening. Balance your checkbook, write a birthday card, anything that will occupy a few minutes of time.

Oh yeah, click in the MIDDLE of the sections. Click at the beginning or end and you may get a glimpse of cliff hangers or their resolution.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
all i have to say is....

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!??

this is going to be a great season. i wont post spoilers, because i'm a considerate person... but...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????!??!?!

ArcticBlast

B

B. Self Reliant

Pretty lame.

I know I'm not the only viewer who would like some closure on the many story lines that are already going on. Instead, they've add a whole new set of characters, (what seems to be) a new plot line, and another set of confusing "flashbacks" or "alternate reality" scenes. I guess that's what happens when you make it up as you go along!

They better step it up a notch!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah again, i'm not trying to spoil it at all for the people who didn't get to see it, but its a lot different.

and i think that the "answer to flashforwards/backwards" is the only logical way they could have done it.

all i can say, is that i like where this is going. and the Locke thing is pretty insane :joint:

but yeah my gf says she hated it, but she likes buffy the vampire slayer so yeah...

ArcticBlast

B

B. Self Reliant

. . .its a lot different.

and i think that the "answer to flashforwards/backwards" is the only logical way they could have done it.

all i can say, is that i like where this is going. and the Locke thing is pretty insane :joint:

haha. . . I hear ya

There are certainly some parts of the show's storytelling methods that are consistent, which is a good thing. I'll give it another try next week.

I was just disappointed to see the location that they brought Sayid. . . seems like introducing a thing like that would have happened earlier, not in the lat season when things are supposed to get wrapped up. But, like I said, I'll give it another chance.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
you cant quit now!!!!

well, they've always alluded to that location, and we've been outside of it numerous times... i'm glad we finally got to see it! and i'm glad that there is a ninja in the show now lol :joint:

i also like the smoke monster bit, i literally said "WHAT!?" out loud, lmao

ArcticBlast