What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Instead, they've add a whole new set of characters, (what seems to be) a new plot line, and another set of confusing "flashbacks" or "alternate reality" scenes.

That's called the Season Premier. Every season has started at, or back at, the beginning, introducing a new cast and storyline.

This time we seem to have two new casts. The cast in the temple and the pod people/dopplegangers that have replaced the passengers on flight 815. While the differences in Charlie, Jack, Shannon and Boone are small, the new Hugo-"Never have any bad luck"-Reyes is not the Hugo we've been following the last 5 seasons.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
lost-s6-cast-550x366.jpg

ArcticBlast

T

tonto

just finished here in ireland

not that great to be honest, im pretty sure the last episode is just going to show what we just watched.

btw i want charlie back, he was the best actor out of the entire cast

Were not at LAX lol

good to see hurley

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i guess i'm the only person on the planet that actually liked it lol :joint:

yours truly, LOST's ultimate fanboy,
ArcticBlast

Kaneh

i guess i'm the only person on the planet that actually liked it lol :joint:

yours truly, LOST's ultimate fanboy,
ArcticBlast

I'm with you! ;D

I think this was good start for last season. I do hope it gets even better.
I wonder how they wrap up the whole thing, now that they people living in different realities. (with and without planecrash)

B

B. Self Reliant

i liked it too. besides the terrrrrriible underwater cgi scene, it was a good premiere.

Hahahah. . that was terrible wasn't it? It wouldn't have been so bad without the super cheesy shark that they added.

On another note, was was up with the circle of sand that Jacob's body guard laid on the ground around him? It seemed to protect him from the monster, at least temporarily.

mscorpsey

that was the ash circle that the smoke monster can't cross. it was around the cabin in an earlier episode. apparently, they should have been using this all along, what's their problem, haha.

B

B. Self Reliant

that was the ash circle that the smoke monster can't cross. it was around the cabin in an earlier episode. apparently, they should have been using this all along, what's their problem, haha.

I forgot about the ash around the cabin. That explains a lot.

Volusian

i love Lost!!! ive been a dedicated watcher since the beginning. cant wait to see how the final season unfolds.
nice thread!!!

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
dude I love the show, but it drives me crazy, because they have yet to reviel some of the things that had happend in season 2 and 3 and I am angry!!

The bird flying down on hurly in end of season 2 hulry said did that bird say my name?

Others never said anything about walt; like when Miss clu asked michael if his son appeared in places where he was not supposed to be.....

What is his gift they were trying to talk about?
I got a lot more, just can't think of the rest.

OH!!! They never revealed the numbers, by what they meant either....

the whale that had the hydra logo when they were in the water when they built the boat.

G

guest1ab

I thought I saw Hurley in one of the Dharma training video's.. I wasn't able to find anything on that online though.

Maybe it'll work out, but I can't imagine how they're going to wrap it all up in one season. :dunno:

B

Bazarocka

Their ALL

Their ALL

Didn't you hear~~~In The End~~~"Their ALL ALIENS" who got sent to earth in a misdirected Transcontinental Time Worm Warp Hole. :dance013:

lol sorry lil humor their~~~couldn't help it.:biggrin:

GlassHoler

Well not to ruin the show for anyone, but this last episode was a total mind f**k.

I love it. :smokeit: Any ideas as to what will unfold now?

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i have to say, that last episode didn't make a lot of sense to me... i was stoned and distracted so maybe i need to watch it again :joint:

ArcticBlast