What's new

4 8 15 16 23 42

hunt4genetics

Veteran
I feel that the need to imput those numbers into the computer, represents social stigma. Some people don't understand why they have certain prejudices. They don't know why they keep pressing the buttons of racism, sexism,homophobis, etc. They don't know why they do it, but the fear of what will happen if they stop is too scary to imagine. So they just keep on pushing the button.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
i think the button equate to religion/faith... you dont know why you have to keep doing it, but you've learned not to question it. you were taught by the person before you that you need to do it and that if you dont, bad stuff will happen.

UHHHHN :joint:

they said the show isn't about DHARMA anymore, and there wont be any flash forwards/backs, no more time travel...

they said that the DHARMA-Michigan/DeGroots connection is going to be a heavy plot point.

The first "2" episodes are called LA X, and the original pilot FROM the pilot episode came back to do some voice overs....

my theory is that "JUGHEAD" did what they thought he would do, and now they're going to go on their alternate timeline (i.e., start over at the airport) but somehow STILL crash/get stranded on that fucking island lol

ArcticBlast

*hydro*

emilie_de_ravine.jpg

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i've been "recapping" season five the past couple of days...and i gotta say...

lizmitchellusweeklyoct08.jpg
lizmitchellusweeklyoct08201.jpg

:joint:
ArcticBlast

GlassHoler

I don't know how I missed this thread!

Love Lost... Can't wait for the new season to start. My roommates and I are going to start a season 5 (second half) recap before the new season starts :)

And Damn she's got some fine legs.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah we started season 5 again, i forgot how freakin awesome it is :joint: and yeah those legs are no joke

ArcticBlast

G

guest1ab

I realized last night how empty my life is going to feel after the Series Finale..

:woohoo:

B

B. Self Reliant

Shannon from the first couple of seasons, along with Claire, both made me want to stop watching the show for quite a while. In real life the rest of the survivors would have killed them out of irritation and put their heads on stakes.

I'd get up from watching the episodes they were in & feel angry, which is fucked! TV should entertain me, not make me frustrated. Then they both disappeared from the storyline and things started to improve. Now Im hooked and need to see how it ends!

severian

i get the impression that jacob is supposed to represent good (god) and that other guy who kills him is the devil. Meh, maybe I was smoking to much.

G

guest1ab

Shannon from the first couple of seasons, along with Claire, both made me want to stop watching the show for quite a while. In real life the rest of the survivors would have killed them out of irritation and put their heads on stakes.

I'd get up from watching the episodes they were in & feel angry, which is fucked! TV should entertain me, not make me frustrated. Then they both disappeared from the storyline and things started to improve. Now Im hooked and need to see how it ends!

dude Shannon was an absolute hottie!

G

guest1ab

Angry coz you know you'll never find another girl like Shannon, I suppose...

GlassHoler

Dude, I can hear that!

Mai BayBay! Someone find mai baybay. Jesus I would have done anything to get Claire to shut up.

B

B. Self Reliant

dude Shannon was an absolute hottie!

Yeah, but her reaction to everything was SOOOOOO predictable. Her character added nothing, to the show, but I guess that's why they killed her off! The good news is you can still google her name for images to your heart's content! Haha.

G

guest1ab

I've got the season 5 finale, "The Incident" on my DVR, I think I've watched it about 100 times now. Best. Series. Ever.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i always wonder how much MORE awesome this show would have been if it was on HBO or some other premium channel...

ArcticBlast

severian

i always wonder how much MORE awesome this show would have been if it was on HBO or some other premium channel...

ArcticBlast

Yes, with cable we could have had a little T & A.

Still, to truly make the show better they could have made Jack a little less unreasonable and hotheaded. Additionally, Charlie was unforgivably annoying. The story line is/was first rate, but the character development left me a little nonplussed.