What's new

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

BIGLg

BLAZE buddy!

How ya doing man,its me lou still hangin a bit?
Underground most the time hehe..
Having hard times but im here still!
Good to see your nice grows again!!
Peace stay SAFE!

OMFG hours and hours of reading. I finally get say Sup Blazeoneup. I read alot of old thread. Thought it you left. I wonder how long you need to veg in that set up with 9 plants? Still so excited. lol

pugnacious

wow! Im also really interested in knowing the final weight. Im setting up a 4k in a tandem garage and want to use your organic soil.

Good job bro. Always looking forward into seeing your grows.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
Even if you got .5 gram per watt that is still what.... 70+ zips

wowee

what the hell would I do with all of that lol

great grow.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok I guess I can post up the final results so everyone isn't in wonderland :joint:

5.2 lbs dried and manicured with some hash material to boot :nanana:
1.3lbs per light with urkle pretty typical results from her for me. The average is 1.3-1.5 per light.

Now I will leave you with some of the latest.....

Purple urkle
picture.php

Abusive OGK
picture.php

Pre 98 Bubba Kush
picture.php

Schrom
picture.php

Cheese (Leaning Sideways)
picture.php

Chem D
picture.php

East Coast Sour Diesel
picture.php

Shire
picture.php

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice yield and great pics. Thought you went AWOL...lol. I guess your location is oh so true....
Do you have enough experience with the strains above to guess what you could yield with them in the same setup? Props all the way around man.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nope this is my first run with each of the formentioned strains. I can say this urkle is not a heavy yielder and with a heavy yielder I can hit 2 per.....

pugnacious

Thanks for coming back with the results bro.

I was actually really surprised with those results since I heard going organic would get you below .5.

Keep it up bro!

B

buzzed day

man blaze don't you have any skills? your plants look all green and heathy whats up with that lol.thanks for the show and peace

Tarbosh

ok.... hola blaze,

read the entire post! Long post!

One question I have, which I know wasn't covered that much in depth is......

I saw that huge can filter..... can you elaborate on how you eliminate odor?
can you smell it outside that room in your basement?

also, can you elaborate more on how you eliminate odor during the drying and curing process?

how do you do all that without stinking up the house? is it possible? and is that a little dry cab you built a couple posts back?

Also, dont your custys get tired of the urkle?

you are a handy guy amigo..... my compliments to the chef!

onahah

Whales dick of a scrubber

Whales dick of a scrubber

I was wondering exactly how your scrubber worked? i seen that it has a verry little gap between the fan and the ceiling. I read up to page 13 and didnt see anything and my eyes now hurt and my neck from being stiff staring at the screen hahaha.

Thanks

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The room is sealed so the scrubber and fan just scrub the air in the room. it just recirculates through the filter removing the odors.

onahah

Thanks Phillthy

Thanks Phillthy

but i was just wondering if that restricted any airflow since it was so close the the actual ceiling. it looks like it either has very little space to blow out the air that comes through the scrubber, or very little space to suck air into the scrubber if he does it that way.

Muchos gracias