What's new

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

M

moses224

So what was total dry weight?

Also mad props man awsome grow

Last edited:

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blaze did you end up liking the FFOF version of your soil? I will be running your FFOF version in my grow flowering starts at the end of this month I am incredibly excited.

Cuz I found pro-mix BX and HP :woohoo:

I went and picked everything up for the soil recipe today and the only difference will be that I am mixing the Pro-Mix BX and HP together instead of pro-mix for containers and I could not find Kelp Meal (The HP is a lighter version of their soil).

My hydro guy told me that Alg-A-Mic by bio-bizz would be a better replacement so hopefully it is:

http://www.biobizz.nl/products.php?nid=194&cat=p

Good to c you back thanks for the inspration :joint:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I honestly think I am going to start all my future runs out with the old mix from the old thread. and transplant them from 1 gallon bags and the old mix to 3 gallon bags and the new mix.

I think the ffof mix burnt them a little at the start and slowed them down quite a bit. So starting them in the previous mix would negate that problem, and finishing them in the new mix will be perfectly acceptable. However either mix will produce a successful harvest...

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Hey Blaze good to see around dude!...The result look great from the pics.

I see that u are using uvb lights, i watched some of ur older thread and u did not using them befor. So i think u the guy i was looking for lol,
here are my questions:

_did u notice a real diference with and with out uvb?

_if yes, then whats the diference?

_whats ur uvb light on/off set up?

_how many Watt the whole uvb set up represent?

Ok thats all for now lol,

Thanks..

Lambs

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
You my friend are a champion.

Many safe, secure, plentiful, and sucessful harvests in the future!

Dry when available please kind sir...

Asterix

280IMGP1092-med.JPG
damm :rasta: is a lot of weed man. Maybe some day...

:wave:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Nice Blaze!!!:yeahthats

looks beautiful, bet it tastes just as good... make sure you cure that shit proper.

these guys asking what your yield is, they dont realize that it's the EXPERIENCE that's the important part..

btw, how much did you yield? :joint::joint:

Funkyskunk

Hey Blaze good to see around dude!...The result look great from the pics.

I see that u are using uvb lights, i watched some of ur older thread and u did not using them befor. So i think u the guy i was looking for lol,
here are my questions:

_did u notice a real diference with and with out uvb?

_if yes, then whats the diference?

_whats ur uvb light on/off set up?

_how many Watt the whole uvb set up represent?

Ok thats all for now lol,

Thanks..

Lambs

UVB lighting doesnt increase potency, What it doesn is increase the ammount of trichromes produced, It also increases the size of the trics a bit.

Its like this if you take 2 shots of liquer both 5.8% alcohol by volume. You then mix them 2 shots together in one double shot glass. The stuff wouldnt be any stronger it would still be 5.8% by volume. However seeing there is more total liquer there it would get you more fucked up then a single shot.

Not because its more potent just because there is more liquer. This is sorta what uvb does for trichromes. It doesnt make the cannabinoids more potent it makes them more abundant. Which in turn makes the final nugs seem more potent. Because there is more cannabinoids per gram of material, Not because the thc is actually stronger!

Yes it works and yes I have noticed a difference. If I hadnt I wouldnt waste the money on the lights.

from earlier in this thread from theman himself.

wassup blaze!

you still messin with them circulating buckets bro?

good to seeyas alive and kikng bro!

fs

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
UVB lighting doesnt increase potency, What it doesn is increase the ammount of trichromes produced, It also increases the size of the trics a bit.

Its like this if you take 2 shots of liquer both 5.8% alcohol by volume. You then mix them 2 shots together in one double shot glass. The stuff wouldnt be any stronger it would still be 5.8% by volume. However seeing there is more total liquer there it would get you more fucked up then a single shot.

Not because its more potent just because there is more liquer. This is sorta what uvb does for trichromes. It doesnt make the cannabinoids more potent it makes them more abundant. Which in turn makes the final nugs seem more potent. Because there is more cannabinoids per gram of material, Not because the thc is actually stronger!

Yes it works and yes I have noticed a difference. If I hadnt I wouldnt waste the money on the lights.

from earlier in this thread from theman himself.

wassup blaze!

you still messin with them circulating buckets bro?

good to seeyas alive and kikng bro!

fs

Hey Funkyskunk

so that will mean that THC % does't depend on the amonth of trich?
I thought that th emore trich u have so bigger the THC% will be...I might be wrong here...

Glad to see that uvb light working, by the way whats ur light time set up? do make turn them on from the first day of flowering?

thanks to let me know

P

Peat

I'm a little late, but I'm ALL caught up!

Thnks for the schoolin', Blaze! :yes:

k++

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I honestly think I am going to start all my future runs out with the old mix from the old thread. and transplant them from 1 gallon bags and the old mix to 3 gallon bags and the new mix.

I think the ffof mix burnt them a little at the start and slowed them down quite a bit. So starting them in the previous mix would negate that problem, and finishing them in the new mix will be perfectly acceptable. However either mix will produce a successful harvest...

Thanks a lot for the reply. I always start my seeds in FFOF and they do great here's some Chimera's Calizahr (orange creamsicle pheno) sitting ontop of some of the plants I have vegging right now. Real nice green and no burning. I think I have done 90~ plants now this way. So I guess we'll see if starting them out in it is ok so I can use up all the FFOF and just not add it to the main mix.

picture.php

I decided to not go with FFOF and use more of your original mix we'll see how things turn out!

1 cu. ft Pro-Mix BX
1 cu. ft Pro-Mix HP (this kind just has more perlite basically)
2 cu. ft MiracleGrow Organic Choice for the garden
1 cup Bonemeal
1 cup Bloodmeal
1/2 cup Dolomite Lime
10-20% perlite

I wish I could find Kelp Meal but in place of the Kelp Meal I will be using Alg-A-Mic.

Thanks again for the reply.

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

thats an incredable harvest.congrads and thanks for makeing my mouth water.peace

sip

I kept temps 84-86f during lights on, with about a 10 degree drop during lights out. The last 2 weeks there was no co2 and temps were kept at
75-78f. The humidity stayed right around the 50% mark all the way.

thanks man this is very helpful to me^^

im curious @ what the height [on average] when you flip to 12/12? ive got a similar setup and i like to flip em to 12/12 @ 18 inches in 3 gallons

thanks dude good growing