What's new

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Loooking so professional mate :yes: ill keep an eye on this one for sure!

greetings from EU bro

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
COUNT-DE-MONET said:
Since Blaze looks like a Master Grower...I would say 2lbs per light...Dry..buds only.

8lbs total,Just my humble opinion of course.

i agree, i said 5.5 minimum, but around 2lbs per light sounds about correct now that I have given it some thought..

D

DJXXPLATINUM

wow wow wow wow awsssomme, will be watching this one, thanks for sharing

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant wait till the day i hit 2 elbows a light yo.
mad props blazeone,peace maing

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Amazing as usual... just because its purple, I say 5lbs, not because of your skill... its just a shitty yielder... Unless you wanna give me the secret to its yields :D

280IMGP0396-thumb.JPG

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Mr Celsius said:
Amazing as usual... just because its purple, I say 5lbs, not because of your skill... its just a shitty yielder... Unless you wanna give me the secret to its yields :D

280IMGP0396-thumb.JPG

That would be just over 1.3 per light. I wont hit no less then 1.5lbs per light. 6lbs will be the minimum.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
MarquisBlack said:
Gotta love the confidence. I don't doubt you.

Its not really confidence its experience with the strain. So I can pretty much be sure of myself and the results to come. Plus I just topped them giving them one more week veg, The smallest plant had 8 tops when I topped them, The largest had 17, Now the smallest will have 16 tops and the largest will have over 30+ tops.

Hey Blaze...hope you don't mind but I'm gonna copy this room for my first grow, only I'm gonna scale it down to 3 x 1k down the middle of an 8' wide x 13' deep room.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bing said:
fast forward like 50days or so :)

19pages, still no buds.. got some fans, for sure

yo bing bong, if you go to your options, you can get 40 posts per page. thatll knock off a good amount of pages for ya....

but yeah, i wish this shit were fast forwarded 50 days...

i wish my own grow was fast forwarded 50 days...

GET SOME MORE PICS UP BLAZE! KEEP YO FANS ON THE EDGE OF THEY SEATS!

:joint:

LW

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Alright here is some more pictures, I topped them once again and they will be flipped by this friday, I already switched the bulbs out for the hps bulbs so deffinantly flipping, Just waiting for the new tops to develope first!

Latest posts

Latest posts