What's new

3rd I's Outdoor 09'

krk

I can see already that the mr.nice earlypearlskunkhaze is full of resin...nice..mr.nice..&3rdI...but the sensi early skunk has none...geneticaly they should be close..early skunk is early pearlx skunk...I sure wish that early skunk was shanti's...because I'm going to give his a run next year...3rdI did you say what latitude your at? or is that not public? approx is fine...krk

3rd I

christen23...thanks for checking in :D

Swiftsilver...yep..been puffing on some f-13 all day...yum :D

krk...haha...i knew you would be asking that question when i took the pics...seriously...we will see how they do...but i have a couple packs of shanti's for next year anyway...so if they don't make the cut they go by by...shanti's i have no doubt will blow sensi's away...those esph's reek of haze and look to be pretty early so far...grab a pack of those

Paddi...thanks bud :D

3rd I

Dödsknark...thanks bud...:D

N....ya that was a good one...weird but funny :laughing:

esbe/sacko....noticed i missed you guys back there...i love h3ads casey too :D

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
SPEACHLESS! nicest biddys sista i ever saw! rock on bro!

Mango Widow
picture.php

picture.php

Old Time Moonshine
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Powerhouse
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pommelo
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Snowdog Kush
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Somango
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Super Silver Haze
picture.php

picture.php

Vanilluna
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3rd I

esbe...my friend, thanks so much :joint:...the biddy's sister's seem to be shining stars so far...i have two phenos i found in a freebie 5 pack...gerrit must have used a pretty early Early Skunk...way earlier then the one's sensi used that's for sure...definitely see the Sensi Star in there (girth, structure, and resin production)

picture.php

krk

christen23...thanks for checking in :D

Swiftsilver...yep..been puffing on some f-13 all day...yum :D

krk...haha...i knew you would be asking that question when i took the pics...seriously...we will see how they do...but i have a couple packs of shanti's for next year anyway...so if they don't make the cut they go by by...shanti's i have no doubt will blow sensi's away...those esph's reek of haze and look to be pretty early so far...grab a pack of those

Paddi...thanks bud :D

Yes...sir I got me some shanti early skunk for next summer can't wait...3rdI how about the lat...?42N?

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
3rd i
Howzit brother..?? Everything is blasting off man looks good out there.. How do these puff high, odor, taste and length of high..?? be back sooner than later.. peace.

picture.php

love this pic

sack

3rd I

Thanks guys...:D

Sacko...the Snowdog Kush is tangy candied skunk with that kushie taste in there...pretty much a perfect cross of the two...i forget how many females i had but this one was the cream of the crop, the definite keeper...i've smoked plenty of the clone...yield is pretty good...about 6 oz. per plant in 10 gallons of coco, a week veg, no co2, Rez's recipe (old one)...length, i don't really know...i take a bong rip every half hour or so...you know...think i'll grab a nug from the vault and puff on some right now...plenty more pics of her in my gallery...anything labeled sdk

at 28 days into flower
picture.php

at harvest
picture.php

neongreen

Veteran
Wow 3rd I, Good job man!

Those are lovely bushes you have there. Some nice bud coming your way in a few weeks time by the looks of it :D

3rd I

THC123....yep she's tasty

neongreen...what's up bud?...thanks for checkin' in

Long day...tired but had to catch up on Son's of Anarchy, so i'm up...great start to the season...check it out if you haven't...i love DVR's btw...i can't remember the last time i watched a commercial

Anyway, watered them with instant compost post tea, 4ml bud candy, 4ml rhino skin....nice long maintenance session on plot 2...and sprayed em' with JMS oil...i am hoping the oil will have taken care of any PM and botrytis then on thursday i am going to spray them with a blend of spinosad and serenade and maybe a blend of serenade and BT...with no competition from the oil "cleanse" the Bacillus's should take over with ease...in my mind anyway...lol

Here's a quick shot right before i walked out tonight...more pics friday
picture.php