What's new

3rd I's Outdoor 09'

3rd I

Heys guys...wasn't much really but if i waited i would have been screwed...problems not really mold but the caterpillars damage that turned into mold...i think i just missed those guys with spray applications...they were the first to flower...really dense nugs so applications might not have penetrated...don't know but i gave a couple clones to a friend and they are the only ones causing him problems too...totally different location and climate

nomaad

Veteran
that good nug looks great. this is the NUMBER ONE REASON not to monocrop. looks like 10 times better than some people's completely mature stuff. you're a pimp. those look like 707 nugs. hope this is the worst of your problems. you are killing it.

3rd I

Thanks bud...try my best...all in all the ph's would have come down next week so they were pretty much ready...most of the DC crosses besides the lemon grass look like they'll be done in a week or two...the biddy's and epsh's will be done soon too....everything else goes to the 9th thru 15th of oct. then comes down regardless...historically the first frost occurs on or during the week after the 15th...today was in the mid 70s, not a cloud in the sky...but they're calling for upper 30s tomorrow night...should be fine though, no frost warning...crazy fall is here a couple weeks early...leaves are starting to fall...the native foliage should be beautiful here in a week...time of year i must admit i missed when i lived in cali...

nomaad

Veteran
leaves are starting to fall...the native foliage should be beautiful here in a week...time of year i must admit i missed when i lived in cali...

I am with you on this one. I remember this one sunset in mid October when I was still living in the northeast, in the suburb of NYC where I grew up... I was working some shitty job and living some lame-ass life and I was stuck in traffic on a parkway (they don't call em parkways out here) overpass and the view I was stuck with was the sun setting, a huge orange globe dipping down over some crappy suburban neighborhood... cut the colors were so intense... the reds and oranges and browns and purples and golds on all the trees surrounding the shitty houses full of miserable workaday stiffs is one of the single most beautiful things in my memory.

3rd I

Paddi....Dödsknark...:)

nomaad...nyc traffic blows...but then again every major city i've ever lived in the traffic sucks...some city in the netherlands (i think) removed all signage, lights, etc...no traffic and no accidents...don't think it would work here though

anyway made some Powerhouse bubble today/tonight...took forever to drain...and by myself somewhat of a pita...but no reason to have all that leaf sitting around...some pics...first 3 are of the 45

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
you know about the 'drop shake' trick to getting the bags to drain? Crucial, especially if they're nice an full...which it looks like they were :joint:

I'm all hashed out these days, too. Those branches that came down in the storm were good for something...even got some crazy full melt shit outta the 25 with some 5 week CJ.

3rd I

THC123...great investment...get em :)

fisher15...oh yeah i know that trick...but the 45 would not budge...all the water i used was stuck in it...i had to take out about 20gallons and put it in a tote...then do the drop trick...clean the bag...then run the remaining water thr/ the 45, 5gallons at a time...had to do the same thing with the 25s...

gonna be busy the next couple weeks...i will try to stop in when i can and give you guys a pic update...but i might disappear for a week or two...:D

I wish everyone a healthy abundant harvest....good luck ;)

antimatter

Veteran
3rd I everything looks great, your going to be real busy. How did you like running LC's mix with coco coir outdoors did you have any issues with not having enough humic/fulvic acids buffering the ph ? any problems that you wouldn't of had with a organic peat mix? Would you run a organic coco mix indoors?

wordtree

thought I'd pop in see how things are blooming, def not disappointed, those ladies have really done their things since I last been in here. That bubble looks like a good preliminary haul, how you liking the PH?
Best regards to ya keep it rocking mon!

krk

I knew at some point 3rdI would be over welmed and would be trimmin his ass off...As his weather has turned to shit....Hope he has a heavy and mold free as can be....krk

3rd I

Hey everyone...just popping in real quick...been done trimming since last tuesday...two trimpro's did the trick...real busy none the less...the weather went to absolute shit, rainy and cold....harvested everything as fast as possible...it was 38F last day i harvested...overall minimal loses to mold (say 5%) and harvest was excellent considering the lack of a real summer...anyway don't have much time today...be back later with some plant pics i managed to take, processings pics, and dry bud shots of everything...

peace and be safe
3rd I

nomaad

Veteran
Thanks for the update. Congrats on the successful harvest. I'll be feeling real good when I am at that point. Its been great learning my way through the season with you. You made a real contribution. I look forward to seeing the pics.

DJOGBK

Congrats on the harvest! were they all ready in time? I have a few questions regarding the strains you have worked with, what is your favorite strain? witch one do you think tasted the best?, best high? and yield?

Thanks for all the work you put in much respect

Peace

T

theJointedOne

that trick was coined - the jerk and tug- by the bubble man when he was in JA on the 2nd ICm dvd.

nice hash load there 3rdi,

great job this season

G

Guest129216

Really awesome grow there. Impressed by the healthy look of the plants all the way.