What's new

3rd I's Outdoor 09'

H

humboldtlocal

Awesome seed stash. Where are those containers stored. Do you keep them cool.
How does the early skunk do? I am always looking to make my strains come in earlier.
That is one of the healthier addictions to have. We should start a support group.

3rd I

Nomaad...cool i was giving em 4ml

Fisher...no need to be jealous...you know

HL...they're in the frig...the early skunks are looking good...the ones i have outside are sensi's...the ones in my seed stash are Shantibaba's and i haven't cracked any of those yet, just got them in, should be interesting to compare...only one step to recovery...plant them

Early finishing strains will be the focus of my projects this year...oh and i'm sure my man esbe has some things in store for me/us as well :D....first project, i will be crossing everything i have, mother wise, with 2 or 3 good males from a couple packs of Tom Hill's Deep Chunk, which are on the way also

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
3rd i
Howzit brother..?? Nice lil seed stash some good genes up in them cool ass lil containers.. Where did ya get those if ya dont mind? Also when you top dress, do How much of the guanos are you dressing with? For your size of plants? I dont recall seein how much you use. check ya later peace.

sack

3rd I

Hey guys...what up?

Trader Joe's is good....could go for a New Leaf out here...Staff of Life even better :D

Sacko...some local plastics store...pill container w/ screw on lids...$2 bucks a piece...bought a case of 72 and no break down...chick looked at me like yeah right we know people use these for drugs....i was thinking to myself honey these are for my seeds and bubble :D...each hole recieved a cup and a half of the mix (15 lbs grow guano, 35 lbs bloom guano)

THC123

Veteran
dang i could learn from that , i have a fridge full of seeds but they are just in plastic bags , not good for the long run

3rd I

THC123...get on that bud :D

Pretty late here...long long day...just got all the pics uploaded but i'm too tired right now so i'll post the rest up sometime tomorrow...stay safe ya'll

Fisher these are for you bro...full plant pics in my gallery...for some reason when i uploaded them they didn't rotate...try to figure it out tomorrow

Casey Jones

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
yesssssir :joint:

looks just like mine for sure...though you're maybe a week ahead of me

thanks for the pics, I'm about to check the full plant shot. Put up one in my thread too, see what ya think...peace homie

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
yea i shoulda purchased casey jones seeds when i had the chance... peace..

sack

3rd I

Early Skunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

F-13
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lemon Grass Thai Deep Chunk